Cycle advice/help dmz.epi.m-sten,halo

A

Austin1129

Awards
So decided I'm going to wait till jan 5th to start second cycle and found a new product line that's been out fir a while, lgi supplements (even though nothing they sell is supplements lol) anyways here's what I plan on doing

Lgi Epi -30/30/30/30/30/30/30/30
Lgi halo-50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
Assault labs m-sten-16/16/16/16
Lgi DMZ-30/45/45/45
4 andro rx-100/100/100/100

The first 4 weeks I'm going to start all 4 compounds and I'm using the 4 andro as a test base but after week 4 I'm going to cut out the m-sten,DMZ,and 4 andro then just run the Epi and halo for a additional 4 weeks. My goals are extreme cutting and some size gains. Will be using cycle armor for on cycle all 8 weeks, will have erase pro ai on hand but will Proly use for pct, also have liquid clomiphene for pct shill I will use 80/45/45/20 along will vital labs daa and two bottles of ad-3 PCT, let me know what you guys think!

A

Austin1129

Awards
Haha why? Is that to much? Let me know man I'm coming here for a reason!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
4 methylated products and a whole 8 weeks... At LEAST RUN TUDCA. And milk thistle. And arginine. And a liver detox. And have a back up liver in the fridge.
I think you could get great results off the EPI and halo alone for a cut. Throw in some non methyl stano-200, add Tudca to your support sups and run your AI during the last few weeks of pct. That would be solid.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Haha why? Is that to much? Let me know man I'm coming here for a reason!
My opinion, yeah, too much. You don't really need the mstein or DMz for a cut/strength cycle. Run those for a bulk/recomp. Their mainly for that.

A

Austin1129

Awards
Lmao backup liver in the fridge, Ik they are all methylated but I planed on dropping the m-sten and dmz after week 4 but I will pick up some of that ****, I cycled m-sten before and had no issues with liver toxicity at all, never been an alcoholic at all and I used on cycle last time to, the sten didn't even ry change my liver values at all XD

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
**** dude M sten is enough. Jaundice cycle right here

A

Austin1129

Awards
**** that's what I meant for my goal is body recomp so should I just drop the Epi and halo? I love the sten to much to drop it

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that is a very large amount of heavy doses for 8 weeks. You will run what you want but please get TUDCA and try and help your liver if you're set on that stack. I will ink below.

What have you ran in the past for your first cycle? This is probably quite the jump. If you really want a mega dosed product with different compounds why not just buy one that has them all together? Save you money too. Just research and know what you're getting into please

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/tudca-by-premium-powders

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/beast-plexx-by-assault-labs

A

Austin1129

Awards
Because I haven't found a stack that is perfect for me yet, I only run dry compounds because I refuse to use wet **** and get bloated and have estrogen flying everywhere, beast pleb has max lmg which converts to estrogen at a pretty good rate I'll rethink the cycle over, i was just hoping on doing one big one and being able to stop this **** haha maybe I'll just drop one if the phs, and def run tudca

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because I haven't found a stack that is perfect for me yet, I only run dry compounds because I refuse to use wet **** and get bloated and have estrogen flying everywhere, beast pleb has max lmg which converts to estrogen at a pretty good rate I'll rethink the cycle over, i was just hoping on doing one big one and being able to stop this **** haha maybe I'll just drop one if the phs, and def run tudca
yeah most people don't stop though even if they say it ;) lol. Yeah run TUDCA 100%.

A

Austin1129

Awards
Yea the gains are pretty addicting but I don't wana be on TRT the rest of my life even with proper pct this **** is sketchy but the GAINS, thanks for the help man

Also to answer ur question I ran m-sten rx at 20/20/20/20 and I got mostly body recomp off of it

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Msten + Halo would be a pretty good set up. I don't see a reason to run EPI on this one in youre going to run Msten. Stack those up, run at full for 4 weeks and if you want to go longer hit the halo at a click down for an additional 2 to get them GAINZ
Def on the Tudca.
And that would be pretty good. I'm stacking halo in my next cycle with a mass compound to add strength, dry it out some, and maybe put on a little mass from it.
IronFlex halo-x is on sale at island sups for like $25/bottle right now too. Jump on that ****