good source of injectables?

willc86

Awards
Was wondering

Where do people find good sources of injections? Ive seen so many videos from youtube to stay away from PH, that injections are much better. Not sure if I am one to argue, but what would you guys say?

Also are we allowed to list websites here? Or if you guys can confirm a good PH that you had no problems with and actually got blood work done.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No source talk on here man. But if you want to browse for some good prohormones i would recommend heading over to http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/prohormone-info , This link just takes you to the prohormone info page and you can scroll down and see different levels of prohormones. ( 1, 2, 3 compounds). We carry a lot of good prohormones at strong supplement shop. Hope this helps.

willc86

Awards
ive seen legal injectables, as long as it is from outside of the US

based on my research http://www.fitness-pharma.com/ is UK supplier,which makes it legal

but not sure man. What do you guys know about this. Ive done PH already from your website. Ive done msten, and super dmz 2.0
it is honestly how i got to 230lb coming from 160lbs; however, just want something a bit more safer now, unless you guys can recommend a good PH. Unless you say non methyl PH are the way to go for this case

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

based on my research http://www.fitness-pharma.com/ is UK supplier,which makes it legal

but not sure man. What do you guys know about this. Ive done PH already from your website. Ive done msten, and super dmz 2.0
it is honestly how i got to 230lb coming from 160lbs; however, just want something a bit more safer now, unless you guys can recommend a good PH. Unless you say non methyl PH are the way to go for this case
Non methyl PH's:

Tren
Max - LMG
Stano
1-Andro
4-AD
Furuza

Just a few off the top of my head, non-methylated. You can look them up and do some research here:

strongsupplementshop.com

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards

160 to 230 thats big gains if you want something safer and not toxic for your body and liver lg science or ams is the way to go slower gains but you can cycle longer no crazy shut down making pct a ****ing breeze its what I use now. I'll do one harsh prohormone a year then all my other cycles are from lg science usually 1androstenolone + ams 4ad + decavol. Or mass drops I double dose.

willc86

Awards
160 to 230 thats big gains if you want something safer and not toxic for your body and liver lg science or ams is the way to go slower gains but you can cycle longer no crazy shut down making pct a ****ing breeze its what I use now. I'll do one harsh prohormone a year then all my other cycles are from lg science usually 1androstenolone + ams 4ad + decavol. Or mass drops I double dose.
ya man cool stuff. I did some gains, problem is, my liver enzymes went up, and that was still underdosing. Ive done DMZ 2.0, msten with 4ad 1ad, and some other PH, but cant remember the name. I dont regret it. I am still healthy and everything back to normal. I also kept my gains

is it possible you guys can PM me a source where to get these. what is AMS btw? is it advanced muscle science? 4AD from them?

whats a good non mythl stack you would recommend that i can dose a bit longer

and bump on the website i posted. Any information about it? seems pretty top deal, just not sure i should give it a try without anyone knowing about it

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Ams mass drops + there 4-ad check the link mountainman33 posted