Old School Prohormone Stack

eastrimx

Awards
Guys what prohormone stack would you choose for an *Arnold Era old school physique?

*For mainly Franco Columbu, Arnold Schwarzenegger and other 80's...

eastrimx

Awards
Alright then, 4-AD as Test, DecaVol as Deca and M1-4ADD as Dbol? What is the best dosages for this stack? And cycle plan in general?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Alright then, 4-AD as Test, DecaVol as Deca and M1-4ADD as Dbol? What is the best dosages for this stack? And cycle plan in general?
Yes that a good cycle. See the dosages on the AMS website you may want to double dose. Lg science also has a ph to boldenone called p bold you can also add.

-bulk
ANDROTEST
M1-4add
Liquid labs trn (has decavol and p bold)

Cut
ANDROTEST
1andro
Ph 17 proandro ( converts to unmethylated winstrol)

This is what I would personally go with

eastrimx

Awards
What can be used as an alternative to Androtest? Seems expensive at 50 pounds.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
What can be used as an alternative to Androtest? Seems expensive at 50 pounds.
Ams 4ad, androtest is stronger as it converts in the body to testosterone as ams takes two steps to convert meaning you have to dose it higher. Are you in the u.k?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big Msten fan so i would probably suggest Msten by assault labs. It's actually our number one bulking prohormone right now.

tepidwang

Awards
Test, Deca, Dbol, A bombs, Primo, Var, Winny, Mast, Proviron. All in high dosages.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Test, Deca, Dbol, A bombs, Primo, Var, Winny, Mast, Proviron. All in high dosages.
I don't post often, but I've been in the game a while. In the last two recent posts of yours, tepidwang, I have seen horrific information and its clear to me you have little to no textbook application knowledge of anabolics, let alone real world application on your own body. Before you hurt someone by giving bad advice, I suggest you take a couple years, graduate High School, and work out for a while to see how the human body's homones react to resistance exercise and proper nutrition.

Just so you know, and have a little more info to follow-up on and research, all the pros back in the days (50's- early 80's) ran *light* dosages of one or maybe two of the following in combination: Dbol (10-20mg), Primobolan (500mg oral), Deca (200mg/wk), Test (200-300/wk), Proviron, and Masteron compared to the beef cows on stage today. That's why Arnold was 6'2" and roughly ~220-230 at contest, but healthy. Mid-late 80's brought about Dorian Yates and that era of higher dosages, including GH. Past that, we have now, and guys abusing themselves by pumping themselves with grams of Test, Deca, EQ, Tren, Winstrol GH, Insulin (I would never play with insulin, JMO), etc, etc, etc.

I personally have used Sustenon, Test Enan, EQ, Deca, and Anadrol in differing cycles from a high to low taper short blitz type cycle (Sust/Anadrol/EQ) to light dosages over 12-14 weeks (Sust/Enan, EQ, Deca) and have enjoyed the results with little to no side effects, and have been able to do simple PCT with Nolvadex. I like the simple approach because its easy and gives a pretty good bang for the buck with little sides.

good luck, and be safe. I really mean that.

tepidwang

Awards
The guys on the Olympia stage were not just on a bit of primo and 10-20mg of dbol. Sergio Oliva has been honest about what they were doing back then and he is said to have eaten entire bottles of dianabol at once. I've run legit naposims dianabol at 100mg a day for 6 weeks with no other side effects besides slightly elevated liver enzymes and trashed lipids. My cholesterol goes in the ****ter after 6 months on blast anyways.

Nobody I know of in the 80s was only running 1 or 2 compounds at a time. Keep perpetuating the myth.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"was said to have"

None of us know. They may have done a little, may have done a lot. The only ones who know are the ones who were there. My stories of my glory days are somewhat exaggerated, I'm sure Sergio's "friend" could be exaggerating this entire bottle story. The undisputed truth, however, is that the dosages are much higher today, and cycling is a thing of the past for almost 100% of serious competitors today. Even Dorian would cycle off when he was Mr. Olympia. There's no argument or myth. The pros did not use nearly as much as they do today. They've all said it.