Is an AI necessary for a SARM run

RJB25

Awards
Im running Aromasin on my SARMS bridge for almost 3 weeks now, mainly becasue of nipple sensitivity and to avoid estrogen rebound sense ran arimadex with my PH cycle. However, I don't want to keep running it If I don't need to in order to save some AI for my PCT.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Here are the sarms

1-8 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-8 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-5 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Truthfully i would just save it for you pct. Thats when its key. Or stop taking it now and take it for the last two weeks on cycle and first two weeks pct.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Research chems are cheap, i'd much rather be safe than sorry. Use the AI.

xhrr

Awards
Im running Aromasin on my SARMS bridge for almost 3 weeks now, mainly becasue of nipple sensitivity and to avoid estrogen rebound sense ran arimadex with my PH cycle. However, I don't want to keep running it If I don't need to in order to save some AI for my PCT. Any feedback is appreciated. Here are the sarms 1-8 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. 1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. 1-8 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… 1-5 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
You said your running it for nipple sensitivity. If your nipples are sensitive I would keep using it. Maybe lower the dosage or switch to EOD once the sensitivity has ceased.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as your joints feel good stay on it. Love lgd, makes my nips a little sensitive but nothing further. I believe ostarine and lgd compete with one another at the receptors, running both might be redundant. Not positive on this but something to look in to

RJB25

Awards
Ill lower the dosage till I hit my half way mark and then drop off. If I get any nipple sensitivity or otherwise Ill get back on it thanks for the advice!