PH & Uninformed Drug Stores

1. PH & Uninformed Drug Stores

I just noticed a large US drugstore chain still selling products containing androstenedione. Just curious if others in the US are seeing this too...

2. I think it and DHEA are still legal
    •   

3. I thought the original andro was the first thing banned, a year before everything else. I thought androstenedione was fairly worthless anyway.

4. what drung store?...allowed to say?

5. Isn't that 6-OXO's name?
    •   

6. I know in Chinatown, by where I live, they are still selling PH's. I din't have enough money to buy, but I'll be taking a trip down there this weekend!

7. Chinatown in Brazil?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    I thought the original andro was the first thing banned, a year before everything else. I thought androstenedione was fairly worthless anyway.
    correct and correct
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Chinatown in Brazil?
    I'm not in Brazil, that's where I was born. I live in Cali.

10. Actually, andro isn't bad for pre w/o, pumps are great on it. It works in a cycle too, but the bloat is much worse than 4AD and it requires almost twice the dose to be as effective. It was on the top of the ban list no doubt, but was this list made public as common knowledge? I mean, I didn't see anything on the evening news about it that week or here anyone else but us talking about it? It wouldn't surprise me if people were still buying and selling just because they were not notified.

11. thats exactly it..most people including many gym's supplement stores still sell products that were banned because they have no idea.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phs at local support stores
    By robbieboy672 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 03:17 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-07-2015, 12:21 AM
  3. storing ph powders and gel
    By logan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 09:32 PM