PH & Uninformed Drug Stores
- 03-17-2005, 02:52 PM
- 03-17-2005, 03:01 PM
03-17-2005, 03:08 PM
I thought the original andro was the first thing banned, a year before everything else. I thought androstenedione was fairly worthless anyway.
03-17-2005, 03:27 PM
03-17-2005, 04:32 PM
03-17-2005, 04:48 PM
I know in Chinatown, by where I live, they are still selling PH's. I diän't have enough money to buy, but I'll be taking a trip down there this weekend!
03-17-2005, 05:01 PM
03-17-2005, 05:06 PM
correct and correctOriginally Posted by Beowulf
My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
hair loss from steroids dot com
03-17-2005, 05:57 PM
03-17-2005, 11:01 PM
Actually, andro isn't bad for pre w/o, pumps are great on it. It works in a cycle too, but the bloat is much worse than 4AD and it requires almost twice the dose to be as effective. It was on the top of the ban list no doubt, but was this list made public as common knowledge? I mean, I didn't see anything on the evening news about it that week or here anyone else but us talking about it? It wouldn't surprise me if people were still buying and selling just because they were not notified.
03-18-2005, 03:41 AM
thats exactly it..most people including many gym's supplement stores still sell products that were banned because they have no idea.
Similar Forum Threads
- By robbieboy672 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2016, 02:17 AM
- By DoubleM101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-06-2015, 11:21 PM
- By logan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2004, 08:32 PM
- By cpwhite in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2004, 12:42 AM
- By jweave23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2003, 09:14 PM