Diabetics and AAS?

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
A good friend of mine is diabetic and is finally thinking of starting to cycle...he asked me which drugs would be the safest for a diabetic?

I have asked around as I seem to have an array of very knowledgeable friends however, it seemed to stump all of them.

I myself was not sure either as I do not know fo any inparticular bad effects on blood glucose due to AAS...at least that cannot be controlled.

I was looking for some good advice before I told him anything as I'm not really into the whole bullshitting with somebody...lol

regards,
COTC

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
that depends on what type of diabetic he is. Type 1 no problem. just adjust the insulin to the new diet level. type 2 (me) that is a little harder. Test should be avoided if he has insulin resistance problems (it can make it worse), some things will actually improve it (tren for some damn reason) and so on. Being diabetic it is IMPARITIVE that he gets his kidneys checked out before, during and after. This is nothing to play around with. He needs to have good control over his blood sugar before he even starts AAS

This is one time that a EQ or deca based cycle (with a maintenance dose of test, 200 to 250 ) is not a bad idea. But it still requires adjustment. For instance if I am on I use insulin to help compensate for the diet and test. It’s a pain in the ass and requires some discipline so make sure that he knows what he’s getting into.