Ligandrol (LGD-4033)

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Hi All, been lurking a bit, but new to posting on the forum!

What information do we have on Ligandrol (LGD-4033)? These SARMs just seem too-good-to-be-true, but I was pretty interested in Ostarine. This new one Ligandrol seems even more promising!

Anyone have any experience with Ligandrol? Info, logs, concerns, just trying to get the ball rolling on this...

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
It looks promising. It is supposed to be much more anabolic ostarine.
Also supposed to burn fat along with muscle mass growth

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran a few cycles of this, really like it! Run it at 10 mg for 12 weeks and you have a good little run. No worries about lethargy or toxicity, but have an ai on hand. Mini pct should consist of a good test booster, no serm required

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LGD-4033 is a selective androgen receptor modulator a novel non-steroidal, oral SARM that binds to AR with high affinity and selectivity, class of androgen receptor ligands that is tissue selective, developed to treat muscle wasting associated with cancer and chronic illness and age-related muscle loss. LGD-4033 is expected to produce the therapeutic benefits of testosterone with improved safety, tolerability and patient acceptance due to tissue-selective mechanism of action and an oral route of administration.
Its fairly new but i read some reviews and it seems to be safe. Like said above i also saw it was similar to ostarine.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More anabolic than osta? Sides?
More anabolic, yes. Sides, not bad. Makes my nips itch a little bit but that's it. Keeps the gains coming!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi All, been lurking a bit, but new to posting on the forum!

What information do we have on Ligandrol (LGD-4033)? These SARMs just seem too-good-to-be-true, but I was pretty interested in Ostarine. This new one Ligandrol seems even more promising!

Anyone have any experience with Ligandrol? Info, logs, concerns, just trying to get the ball rolling on this...
Someone should release this as supplement soon.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ran a few cycles of this, really like it! Run it at 10 mg for 12 weeks and you have a good little run. No worries about lethargy or toxicity, but have an ai on hand. Mini pct should consist of a good test booster, no serm required
Where are you getting this no SERM recommendation from, thats a huge dose and 12 weeks in length. You will be shut down hard as. Do you have any blood work from your cycle???

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't shut me down. Do regular bloods, everything is cool. I always use a serm with ph/ds but never with sarms. I'm not saying it won't shut someone down, I can only speak from personal experience.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Didn't shut me down. Do regular bloods, everything is cool. I always use a serm with ph/ds but never with sarms. I'm not saying it won't shut someone down, I can only speak from personal experience.
Very interesting, from the studies participants were getting significant suppression from 0.1mg. Were you running any support supps?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting, from the studies participants were getting significant suppression from 0.1mg. Were you running any support supps?
Yep, like to run either t-force or hcgenerate . Keeps the boys hanging low. I was real cautious at first and have tried a couple of different companies products and find it very safe and effective

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is gw 501516

xhrr

Awards
This is the sarm that caused cancer in mice?
It's gw and they used and absolutely ridiculous dose that nobody would ever even get close to. That alone makes me doubt gw would cause cancer at the dosages it will be used at.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's gw and they used and absolutely ridiculous dose that nobody would ever even get close to. That alone makes me doubt gw would cause cancer at the dosages it will be used at.
Why risk it though, when you can just use TTA?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I Heard The Cancer Thing Was Disproved, Like YOU said, Stupid Doses That Would Never Be taken. Gw isn't a sarm, don't remember what exactly. Something like a ppar modifier, no idea what that is but does not attach to androgen receptors

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
cause it was disproved. would you not take aspirin cause of you took too much you could die?
Where has it been disproved? Didnt big pharma drop it all togethet?

xhrr

Awards
Where has it been disproved? Didnt big pharma drop it all togethet?
The average dose seems to be 20mg a day. The dosage used in the study that showed gw could/did cause cancer equates to 900mg of gw for a 200lb man.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The average dose seems to be 20mg a day. The dosage used in the study that showed gw could/did cause cancer equates to 900mg of gw for a 200lb man.
Fair enough. Still in my eyes, for a big pharma to drop it altogether after investing millions of $$$ rings alarm bells.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Regardless, cancer as a possible side... Something I would be worried about lol

xhrr

Awards
Regardless, cancer as a possible side... Something I would be worried about lol
That's fair. Hgh and igf have been possibly linked to the same. Do you abstain from those compounds as well?

xhrr

Awards
Fair enough. Still in my eyes, for a big pharma to drop it altogether after investing millions of $$$ rings alarm bells.
True. I've never used it myself and probably won't ever but the study was poorly done is all im saying. So to say without a shadow of a doubt their is a correlation would be ignorant but I see your point. Not that you were but I've seen other post this a lot.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not really an issue. Do you know how many drugs are studied, and go to trials to be scrapped? A few million on something that doesn't pan out is a drop in the bucket.

As far as people having issues with cancer... have you ever looked in to the studies regarding SERMs? Lol. Not to mention you can run a study on almost anything and find some link to cancer. Cmon guys...

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Just so there's no confusion Cardarine (GW 501516) and Ligandrol (LGD-4033) are completely different compounds. There are no studies related to cancer and Ligandrol that I am aware of and I hope it remains that way.

xhrr

Awards
Just so there's no confusion Cardarine (GW 501516) and Ligandrol (LGD-4033) are completely different compounds. There are no studies related to cancer and Ligandrol that I am aware of and I hope it remains that way.
Correct we just got a little sidetracked.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's not really an issue. Do you know how many drugs are studied, and go to trials to be scrapped? A few million on something that doesn't pan out is a drop in the bucket.

As far as people having issues with cancer... have you ever looked in to the studies regarding SERMs? Lol. Not to mention you can run a study on almost anything and find some link to cancer. Cmon guys...
i understand what you are saying, but the compound is effective at what it does right? there would have to be a legit reason for them to scrap it. Its not like its a cancer drug which didn't met endpoints.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran gw and had to give up on it after a few days, turns me into an insomniac! Still have almost a full bottle. Other guys swear by it, call it exercise and energy in a bottle. Have heard and experienced nothing but positives from the lgd. I might drop dead tomorrow but will continue cycling it until that point