Need a bit of help

waggadon

Awards
Whats up everyone.

This will be my first run and I need just a bit of guidance in the right direction.

I have been researching many of the PH's for the last two weeks and have come up with a couple of options. Any advice would be greatly appreciated before I pull the trigger on purchasing this stuff.

I am 30 years old, 5"10 and 185 lbs.

Dermatrest, Tr3st PWO or Olympus DMZ and Dermatrest?

On-cycle : AR1MACARE PRO, TransFORM

PCT: Clomid, Sup3rPCT

Do these seem like good choices? Any advice on best dosages, time-frame, etc?

Thanks in advance!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What are your goals? Bulking or cutting?

waggadon

Awards
I would like to bulk and cut a bit at the same time. If that is not possible I would be going for bulking.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think for the most part your on cycle support and pct look fine. You could throw in some DAA if you wanted on your pct. From the prohormone options you listed i would go with your second option. Olympus DMZ is good. If your not set in stone on a prohormone you can check out the top ten list for bulking prohormones at strong supplement shop.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-10-bulking-prohormones
Msten by assault labs is the number one bulking prohormone right now. You can also explore and check out the create your own bulk stack at strong supplement shop and it kind of guides you through everything you need for a bulk. There's tons of information over at strong supplement shop about cycles you just have to explore the site. Hope this helps.

waggadon

Awards
Thanks!

I have been on the site and checking out the MSTEN. There are so many choices..its almost overwhelming..lol.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So is this your first cycle? Something like epistane it halodrol would be best...

waggadon

Awards
So is this your first cycle? Something like epistane it halodrol would be best...
Yes this will be my first cycle. So would you recommend epistane and halodrol? Or did you mean one or the other?

Thanks

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I meant halodrol or epistane. But dmz is a reasonable first cycle. Run it dosed at 30mg for 5-6weeks. Have proper on cycle care like cel cycle assist + TUDCA. PCT should at least have a serm, optional things like sns DAA, reduce xt

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea if this is your first cycle i would just do a one or two compound prohormone. Msten is not so good for your first cycle.

waggadon

Awards
So do you guys think the DMZ and DermaTrest will be good? Or get rid of the Dermatrest and just run the DMZ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So do you guys think the DMZ and DermaTrest will be good? Or get rid of the Dermatrest and just run the DMZ?
First cycle I would just run DMZ if I were you.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use trest first cycle either.. Test would be a better option

mrvescelli

Awards
In my opinion I would start with a more mild like epistane or halodrol

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on the Epi or Halo cycle first as well. If you've never run a cycle then start easy and see how out goes. 1 compound is the best way to start IMO so you know if it works for you or if it cause negative sides.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your goal is bulking I donto recommend halo or epi. I know a lot of pepole use these for 1st cycles but I have always believed compounds should be goal specific. I've use just about every compound and ran cycles for well over 10 years your using aas to do something specific so pick what will best help you reach that specific goal

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
^^^ well test is best, but don't think OP is going that way

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^ well test is best, but don't think OP is going that way
He may not go with test but that doesn't mean he should go with something not applicable to his goals. The way I see it yes there are milder first compounds but you take one of those for 6 weeks than pct at the end your not happy we it the results so you want to jump on another stronger cycle now you've put your body through 2 shutdowns and restarts where as if you took proper on cycle precautions you good choose a stonget compound run for 4 weeks and get desired results. Which is really worse can be debated 10 to 12 weeks and 2 cycles on something more mild or 4 weeks and one shutdown imo I prefer one shutdown

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Or never come off hah. Yeah I'm with you man I like 4 week cycles, but longer ones I feel like are more easy to hold onto gains.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or never come off hah. Yeah I'm with you man I like 4 week cycles, but longer ones I feel like are more easy to hold onto gains.
I'm definitely a 4 weeker. I'm younger so I don't like going over 4.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Younger as well, but i feel like some compounds that are 4 weeks like dmz/msten could go for 5-6.

waggadon

Awards
Alright guys. I am about to pull the trigger on this stuff pretty soon. I am ordering double or more of everything. One of my long time friends is running the same setup and is trusting me to do the research and pick the right stuff.

I am going with:

OL DMZ
Ar1micare PRO
Liv.52
Asprin
Fish oil
Cayenne pepper
Good Multivitamin like Alive or equivelent

Sup3r PCT
DAA
Nolva

What do you guys think? Am I good with this setup or do I need to add anything else for safety?

Thanks

seanr112

Awards
What do you guys think of a dermatrest, halodrol, epi stack or is that too much?
This would be my first cycle but have been lifting regularly for ten years.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Alright guys. I am about to pull the trigger on this stuff pretty soon. I am ordering double or more of everything. One of my long time friends is running the same setup and is trusting me to do the research and pick the right stuff.

I am going with:

OL DMZ
Ar1micare PRO
Liv.52
Asprin
Fish oil
Cayenne pepper
Good Multivitamin like Alive or equivelent

Sup3r PCT
DAA
Nolva

What do you guys think? Am I good with this setup or do I need to add anything else for safety?

Thanks
I would be careful stacking aspirin with a methylated compound. It's not as bad as acetometophen, but be aware that aspirin can still affect the liver. If I were doing it myself I'd stick to the hawthorne berry and keep an eye on the blood pressure, but not use aspirin from the beginning.

You may also want a simple test base like demacrine to keep your energy and libido up.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
What do you guys think of a dermatrest, halodrol, epi stack or is that too much?
This would be my first cycle but have been lifting regularly for ten years.
Trest is good stuff, but immensely suppressive to your HPTA. I can't find a consensus on whether that matters, especially since people are recovering pretty easily from it. It's your choice if you want to run something that suppressive on your first cycle.