Non-Methyl Stack Ideas next?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Hey Folks,

Currently running a Hdrol and LMG cycle, a couple days into it and I'm thinkin about what the next cycle down the line could be. I'm really not too familiar with the slew of different compounds that are on the sites, I know M-Sten/Halo/Epi/LMG/SD, but everything else I'm a bit clueless about. stuff like Trenavar, 1-Andro, etc. And I could read through countless forum posts and attempt to figure some stuff out, but I'm hoping for a straight shooter to break some stuff down for me if they got time. I'm thinkin about running something non-methyl next. THANKS!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would really recommend going over to strongsupplementshop.com and clicking prohormones at the top and it will give to options to click on explaing all kinds of different prohormones, how to stack them, what products you can take with them, etc. Its really makes it easy to build stacks depending on your goals.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Look into stano and tren. That should be a solid stack. I would recommend lgi for the stano and look into Ironflex's new topical tren
Cheers

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
^^ if you go with something like tren make sure to get something prolactin like sns inhibit p, caber, or prami.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
^^ if you go with something like tren make sure to get something prolactin like sns inhibit p, caber, or prami.
Stano/tren is popular and I think I am going to run it early next year. People are also running tren/trest or trest solo with good results. But like Abe Lincoln said, if you run tren and/or trest, make sure you have prolactin control on hand

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Form, for estrogen issues.. I don't think you'd have estrogen issue on tren tho.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
No estrogen no gyno even prolactin based issues this is true. But you will be fairly miserable at super low estrogen levels.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
A no methyl stack I've used and enjoyed Alpha Mass Alpha Bulk toss in 100mg a day of trenavar in my case run for 10 weeks FTW!

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
A no methyl stack I've used and enjoyed Alpha Mass Alpha Bulk toss in 100mg a day of trenavar in my case run for 10 weeks FTW!
what kind of gains could one expect? I too am looking for a second cycle. just finished a epi and loved it

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I like to check out Prohormonedb.com if in curious about a compound. I also like tuned sports in depth info on PH's. Some good recourses I believe.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I like to check out Prohormonedb.com if in curious about a compound. I also like tuned sports in depth info on PH's. Some good recourses I believe.
Yep. That is where I started.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Now lets say I'm running Trenavar solo, would I be taking my Inhibit P on cycle? or PCT?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone looking for a good non methyl compound should def look into DermaTrest, DermaTren, and DermaFury =)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not as a stack lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Cycle.. Unless you plan on running tren during pct as well lol. I'd still have something for prolactin in case something pops up.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
The only Non Methyl product I liked was Andro 1..
I've ran 3-4 Non Methyl products and Andro worked pretty well for me..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I thought about it, but if I run Tren, I'm going to pin it..

Don't think the Ironflex boys like me anyway lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol, right you pin so it is probably the better option.

Hah, it happens..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Isn't andro severely under dosed in most products??

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Idk about underdosed but you have to dose it high, yes..

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Looked like 1 andro, at least that mainly what I was referring to. Effective doses are typically a few hundred milligrams, right?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I think he means when you buy prestacked stuff ^^

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Ok, so not underdosed lol. From most andro products I've seen are advertised at 50mg when the "effective dose" is say like 200mg a day. I'm not sure what to call it if that's the case. I guess my question was more so, don't you have to take a lot to be effective?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I ran it at like 600 a day..
It's not bad tbh but cost a lot..
But the sides are non existent.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
That was my point lol. 600mg a day
What kind of gains did you see man? No sides is always cool ha

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I started at 400 then went to 600..
30 lbs or so on my compound lifts and maybe 10lbs or so of weight..
Can't remember honestly..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
My mouth can fit atleast 50grams of raw SD, so yes. Hahah

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I thought about it, but if I run Tren, I'm going to pin it..

Don't think the Ironflex boys like me anyway lol
why do you say that bro?
mXh8C10zMvNs55PVblUUo4Q.jpg

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Ah Ha Ha Idk bro, there was a little issue about the log and my brother and a rep was mad..

Old news..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ah Ha Ha Idk bro, there was a little issue about the log and my brother and a rep was mad..

Old news..
Word. If it wasn’t anything you did I hold no grudges. :cheers: