Been off my Var cycle for 3 days now. Do not feel sluggish

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Woke up this morning feeling more energized than ever. Haven't taken Var in 3 days.

Strength is the same and actually today I broke some PR's. Increased my dumbbell bench press 10 pounds and incline press by 5 pounds.

What is the reason?

xhrr

Awards
Cause you've only been off for 3 days and some residual effects of the steroid are still present.

Not that you can't get stronger or set PR's in pct but 3 days is hardly a good indicator of how well your PCT is going.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
I am not doing any PCT for this cycle because it only lasted 3 weeks and it was my first time.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Its ok I have asked some very knowledgeable and experienced sources and they said don't bother since it was only 3 weeks and my first time. If I had done an 8 week cycle then yeah. Its a long story.

xhrr

Awards
Its ok I have asked some very knowledgeable and experienced sources and they said don't bother since it was only 3 weeks and my first time. If I had done an 8 week cycle then yeah. Its a long story.
It is still going to effect your hpta negatively. I would have ran something at least OTC for piece of mind. I use a Serm regardless but to each their own.

No offense but you have no idea what it did unless you had bloodwork done. Nobody is going to react the same even if on paper it looks mild. For all you know your test is in the gutter. Just my outlook on using anabolics, better safe than sorry.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
It is still going to effect your hpta negatively. I would have ran something at least OTC for piece of mind. I use a Serm regardless but to each their own.

No offense but you have no idea what it did unless you had bloodwork done. Nobody is going to react the same even if on paper it looks mild. For all you know your test is in the gutter. Just my outlook on using anabolics, better safe than sorry.
Well then since I only did a 3 week cycle , the test will be back to normal in a few weeks. Just continue to lift heavy and eat well and I will be fine. Its Var, not Anadrol.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
You might as well make a thread called Quadmonsters daily diary so you don't need to make new posts everyday.

xhrr

Awards
Well then since I only did a 3 week cycle , the test will be back to normal in a few weeks. Just continue to lift heavy and eat well and I will be fine. Its Var, not Anadrol.
Could have recovered your prior baseline levels at a much faster rate for not much money at all. But hey you've already talked to knowledgeable people who told you not to pct after three weeks of var haha so what the hell do I know. You got it all figured out.

It's only var. Classic line. It's still a steroid chief. Also as mentioned stop making so many damn threads.

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
You might as well make a thread called Quadmonsters daily diary so you don't need to make new posts everyday.
lol

I feel more energized than ever today btw. 4th day off of Var cycle. Actually 4 1/2 because Monday morning was the last time I took it and only had a 25 mg pill left. Lets get jacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got bunk Anavar which you have already established and are becoming a nuesance.