Gyno symptoms - Advice

abp5555

Awards
Hey everyone,

I came off a Natadrol run, 6 weeks, transitioned into my PCT, started using DAA and Erase Pro. I have not used PH's or steroids either in the past.

When I finished the run I noticed soreness in my left nipple. I have heard of people having some symptoms like this from DAA use, so I stopped it to be better safe than sorry, I replaced with a test booster that has L-Dopa in it as well, I heard it may help in controlling prolactin. At this point I dont know if this is from the DAA or coming off Natadrol because they coincided at the same time.

Now, since I started taking the Erase Pro, the nipple gets less and less sensitive, tenderness is going away as well, its been like 3-4 days so far. Its not tender or painful to the touch either, I would describe it as feeling more sensitive. I think I may have had some form of adolescent gyno, as I do feel a tiny lump, no bigger than a dime, and Im pretty sure I have felt a mass in the past during my teens, it just wasnt as noticeable for me to feel before since I just lost a ton of weight and a lot of the fat in my chest has gone so Im pretty sure I've had this before the cycle, but it may have been aggravated by it.

Any suggestions as to what I should do? I don't know if now is the time for Letro, to be honest the lump is not bothering me I just want to keep things under control and to make the soreness go away completely and not have my chest start to grow..

Im appreciative any advice you guys can give me

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Keep using the erase.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Isn't Natadrol non-hormonal?
it is. Sounds like another self diagnosed "gyno" case here.

Chances are it's not actually gyno but just chest fat and you feeling the glands near your nips. Run your erase and don't worry about it. Doesn't seem like there's any reason you would actually have developed or even aggravated gyno.

abp5555

Awards
Thanks guys, unlikely its gyno, Its just that Ive never had this happen before, the extra sensitivity and stuff on one side, everyday it gets a little less so at least thats good..

If I do feel sensitivity after a certain amount of time should I be looking at Nolva or a stronger AI?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys, unlikely its gyno, Its just that Ive never had this happen before, the extra sensitivity and stuff on one side, everyday it gets a little less so at least thats good.. If I do feel sensitivity after a certain amount of time should I be looking at Nolva or a stronger AI?
you didn't run a hormonal supplement, you shouldn't have any hormonal changes.