Aromasin not working!!???

Crushercurtis

Awards
Just looking for a little guidance.
1st cycle was at the beginning of this year. I took test e 500 and hcgenerate (no hcg ) also tbol and var. I took aromasin at 6.25 mg (1/4 tablet) EOD and that was enough. I experienced absolutely 0 gyno while on. I really hated it because even though it was such a small dose it absolutely tanked my libido. My pct was nolva and clomid and gyno flared only during pct (nipple sensitivity), took aromasin(can't recall how much) for a few days in edition to clomid and nolva and it went away.

2nd cycle
I had plenty of the aromasin from the first cycle left and I ordered a little more of the same brand (kalpa brand). This cycle is test prop 500 and what was suppose to be var (I thinking it may have been dbol though at this point). This time I'm doing HCG 500 iu twice a week, instead of Hcgenerate. I didn't start the HCG or aromasin right away. Figured I'd let the test kick in and I didn't want to tank my libido. At the end of week 2, I got a really fat face and nipple sensitivity and started taking aromasin. The water retention and sensitivity was reduced by probably about 80%. I started hcg on week 3 again 1000iu a week. I'm now on week 6 and still I have a little lingering nipple sensitivity in my left nipple. Just a little though, but I'm starting to worry. I've been upping my aromasin dose little by little to try to make it go away, but it won't. I've been taking 50mg a day for the last 2 days.

For what its worth worth I was probably around 20% bodyfat at the start of my first cycle. After my pct I cut for 4 months dropped 43 pounds and was probably at less that 8% bodyfat at the beginning of this cycle. Maybe the aromasin I ordered for my secound cycle is bunk or under dosed? I mixed the new aromasin with left over aromasin from my first cycle in the same vial so I can't tell them apart.

My plan at this point is to cut the hcg to 250 twice weekly and order some pharm grade aromasin.
Any advice?

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
I havent really experienced with Aromasin before but i have with Nolva and it seems to work and get the job done.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Your dosing the stane too low man. Also I believe it should be taken daily, not eod in most cases. Its not as potent as many people think IMO.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I also dose Aromasin ED..

But what is your dosing for this cycle?
The same as the first cycle?

If that 50mg ED doesn't provide some results though, I'd start questioning the quality for sure..

When I have a flare up on cycle, I'll just dose my AI a bit higher.. If it doesn't help I'll hop on my Ralox until the issue subsides.. Always using my AI and adjusting the dosage as needed..