Ostar1ne gyno

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Hey guys. Been on 20mg Ostar1ne about 4 weeks and I'm getting really puffy nips, starting to feel sensitivity. I started research Aromasin 12.5mg and 10mg nolva ED last week but they're still sensitive. Not sure if bunk or not based on this. I also have research adex and more research aromasin/nolva from the same company and pharma letro from cipla. I know the adex is legit As I've used it before.

I got a bit of gyno from my first test cycle and I assume the osta is aggravating it. Should I stick out Aromasin/nolva for another week then assume they're bunk if I still get symptoms then switch to the adex or letro? Only problem is if the nolva/aromasin is bunk I have nothing to taper the letro with.

I know I should probably drop the osta dose but I'm recovering from a couple injuries and currently can't lift or do cardio at all so id like to ideally keep it at 20 and finish it out.

TN Lift

Awards
I had same problem. Up aromasin to 25mg ED and see if that helps at all. It helped me.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I had same problem. Up aromasin to 25mg ED and see if that helps at all. It helped me.
Thanks will do. Sux being gyno prone cause you're stuck with suicidal AIs or risk rebound