Ckd' supercompation with aas

R

RoyalT81

Awards
Ok' so ckd diet' on say weekend you load up on carbs' now because of the state your in creates it supercompation of storing glycogen' now my question!
Let's say you have a base of test' and let's say you do your refeed on Friday-Saturday.
Now would taking d-Bol on Thursday/F/S
Only! Cause a even greater amount of glycogen storage. I'm just thinking out side the box here.
As far as gains on dbol I know it would tAke a couple weeks but as far as being able to store more glycogen I would think it would start acuring after it's metabolized.
Any one think it's worth experimenting with?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im trying to figure out what your getting at but im confused, all aside if ur thinking 3 days on 4 days off with dbol id say no its not gonna help and is gonna b a waste of your dbol

R

RoyalT81

Awards
It was just a thought I had. Sorry if I made it hard to understand.
So you don't think the dbol would enhance glycogen storage? I understand it's not the way you would normally run it' and wouldn't expect the same result but I can't help but think it would add in the supercompensation of the carbs!
Don't care about wasting the dbol for the experiment, the only thing that's stopping me would be the up and downs of test and estrogen.
Why do you think it would be a waste?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive never heard of anyone doing that. If ur comfortable being a guinea pig go for it but i wouldn't suggest it. If ur running test try pulsing it, 50 mg pre workout only no more then 4x a week, thats still kinda off normal but ive seen it done before.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think it would hurt you but I think it would be best if you just stayed on the dbol. the thing is., the supercompensation is probably no more than the steroids do anyhow. I ran the body opus several times strictly and when I wasn't on a cycle the Monday morning supercomp always looked like I was on. never saw much difference in the look of the supercomp in either situation, however the strength is nice for the Monday and Tuesday work outs.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hormone fluctuations is my worry
I would agree with this. Your body wont like all the different hormone levels and it might not be as safe.

R

RoyalT81

Awards
Yeah the fluctuations were really my only worry.
Xr1pp3rx yeah that's a good point' if your cells are already taking in x times amount of glycogen it's not like aas are for to force even more in just because. Thx guys I think of crazy stuff some times' figured I'd through it up on the board and get some feed back'

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a good idea.