2 week cycle pct

walter1332

Awards
I ran two weeks of epi halo gained 15 lbs. I am on my 12th day of pct. Have not lost any weight and kept strength gains as well. I have been taking nolva dosed at 40 for the first ten days now dropping to 20. What I was wondering is if I should run an ai after the nolva for or will it be fine without if I taper down.

walter1332

Awards
I had become paranoid of certain side effects so I decided to end it.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'd taper that Nolva down to 10 and then discontinue.. I'd also run an AI past your serm for a couple weeks.. Don't go overboard tho lol

walter1332

Awards
Thanks I have letro but I was thinking about using pes erase because It is strong and my cycle was not super harsh.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
The only OTC AI I'll use is Forma personally, but not in pct..

Either will do if dosed properly.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
15lbs in 2 weeks eh? it took me about 2.5 weeks to see the epi to kick in

walter1332

Awards
It was epi halo and I diet like a mofo I usually do a pound a week not on cycle anyways

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
A pound a week? So 4lbs a month, 48lbs a year...
You don't need to cycle you need a write a book!

Teach me oh mighty teacher

walter1332

Awards
I mean its called a bulk 4 lbs a month is not some crazy number so maybe you should just learn how to train and diet properly

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
1. Partial sarcasm in my post 2. You obviously haven't studied too much into average builders nutrition 3. The average lifter after their first serious year of lifting gains only 12-20lbs of muscle a year naturally. The average is .25lbs a week at 1lb a month at 11lbs a year on the novice level. Without Ph/aas/ds So don't be a p**** . My comment was well placed. I find it extremely hard to believe you put on 4lbs a week and diet like a mofo. Event the other guys in here were questioning your 12lbs in 2 weeks. 4lb a week fatty bulk sure. Plenty possible.
And at your weight of 228, you've only been seriously training for 2 years of you normally bulk that hard.

walter1332

Awards
Lol you sound like the guru man thanks for the advice

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im not trying to knock anyone or be a dik but 15 lbs of fat gain is impossible never mind 15 of muscle and epi and halo both take about 3 weeks to kick in. Water weight and a lil fat or muscle. But water is the only way i can fathom 15 lbs in 2 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was just thinking to myself and 4-5 years ago i decided to do my first cycle it was epi 20mg for 6 weeks, thats way too low to see gains and i gained 11 pounds if i remember. But now that i think of it, i knew i wanted to get big, i doubled my food, doubled my water intake worked out twice as hard and made sure i got my 8 hours of sleep. Everything other then the epi probably made the gains... just something to think about

walter1332

Awards
Yeah I mean I was looking for some advice not like I'm bull****ting strangers on here to sound like im some genetic freak. I have been lifting seriously for 5 years and started off weighing 170 now up to 228 adding and subtracting weight for that time. I finally stopped playing basketball everyday in the last two years really started putting on weight then. I didn't expect to gain what I did within the first two weeks of the cycle but it hit me from day 1. Everyone around me thinks I'm been ****ing juicing cause I blew up in two weeks . I definitely lost some muscle hardness but the size is still there and strength is continuing to go up.
But if anyone has useful info on tapering down the nolva and possibly taking an ai I would appreciate it. I think I may already be back to base levels but I really have no idea. All comments appreciate

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't trying to be a d*ck either
Seriously that's awesome that you canvas like that. Genetically, most people just can't put on good mass like that that fast.
But yeah man, keep doing what you're doing.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
15lbs, mainly water/glycogen. Pct with nolva 20/20/10/10. sns DAA 3grams for those 4 weeks. AI depending on what one could be tapered off after nolva for 2 weeks

walter1332

Awards
Its still there after two weeks thought and strength has continued to gone up when will it go away

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Depending on how high your carbs are and sodium intake.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
h drol kicks in no earlier than week 3-4 and epi takes at least a week to kick in lol

walter1332

Awards
Listen I'm not arguing I'm just saying what happen to me