225lbs 24 yrs 15 %bf goals drop bf and add strength and mass

Cycle info
Gp test e 250mg mon thurs 1-12 week
Arimdex .5 startin second week giv or take
Hcg 5000ui's week 13-14
Gp clomid and nolva
100/74/50/50
40/40/20/20

First pin was today right glute frontloaded 500mgs wanted more stable blood levels. Drew with 18g pinned with 1 1/2 23g. Was pretty nervouse with this being the first time around. Warmed vial drew test and slowly plunged took about min then massage pin site. Even took a hot shower thinkin it might help as well. First pin felt kinda funny but expected. Could almost feel it goin in the more i pushed almost felt like a knot.. Wasnt bad overall still feel it but not painful at all. Hit the gym was a back and bi day.. Felt normal no placebo affect or anything. Seen alota logs and alota uncompleted logs planning on updating every pin or until effects start showing. So thursday another 500mgs planning on left glute... Till then

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
It will take a few weeks for the test e to start to work properly.

Personally I like to spread my HCG over a longer period of time but everyone has different methods.

I would drop your doses of clomid to 50/50/25/25 and nolva to 40/20/20/20 maybe add in some DAA for 4 weeks too.

I got crazy gains my first cycle. If you eat/train right you should do well of the test. Good luck.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Why low dose ?
If you are talking about clomid? I have taken it before at higher doses and not noticed any significant benefit to taking lower doses. I have always had bloodwork done after PCT.

I guess people react in different ways.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Think he means the Test

Oh, :) I think 500mg a week for a first go around is OK. I would possibly kick-start the cycle with some type of oral for the first 4 weeks. All down to personal preference.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Why is 500mg per considered "low"? I've seen info that showed 300mg per week coming back on a blood test at 1300mg test level. That's over 3 times my natural test levels!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
It looks like he was only running 250mg a week the way he has it laid out..

garrison9173

Awards
250 mon and thursday... I thght about an oral kick but i had alrdy ordered my test cuddve got a pro hormone but if i cud re do it id get test prop to kick start. But being new to pinning i wasnt sure if i wanted to pinn everyday. Now i know i was right. Also goes for the hcg and also read that it would be a mix n signals while on test instead of being off and heading into pct.. Pretty sure test flu came straight n with my double dose. Feel kinda ****ty and glute still sore but was all expected for the most part. Jus glad its not causing pain walkin or keeping me from the gym.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Why not run down to your supp shop and pick up a relatively mild ph like DMZ or even hdrol to take advantage of your first month? Def isn't necessary but you've got hcg and two SERMs lined up so you're pretty much set for whatever. Either way you're about to see great results.

jamesjudo5

Awards
Im been thinkin bout just wasnt sure
4 weeks in bro on the same test e. Wait about two weeks and you'll start blowing up man. Don't worry if the pip is bad at first it'll go down. I'm 23 and within 10 pounds of you so yeah

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Goliath brother u were right i qas thinkin he meant 250/wk not 500 . Thats a good start mg for sure . U can throw a ds or ph in on top but then again u wont know whats doing what if sides show its ugly head .

KillJitsu

Awards
First pin was today right glute frontloaded 500mgs wanted more stable blood levels. Drew with 18g pinned with 1 1/2 23g. Was pretty nervouse with this being the first time around. Warmed vial drew test and slowly plunged took about min then massage pin site. Even took a hot shower thinkin it might help as well. First pin felt kinda funny but expected. Could almost feel it goin in the more i pushed almost felt like a knot.. Wasnt bad overall still feel it but not painful at all. Hit the gym was a back and bi day.. Felt normal no placebo affect or anything. Seen alota logs and alota uncompleted logs planning on updating every pin or until effects start showing. So thursday another 500mgs planning on left glute... Till then
Hey brother - I'm about to start my first pin cycle using Trestolone Decanoate. Mind sharing more about the pinning experience such as where you pinned, what sites you plan to rotate through, etc?

Good lifting man!

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Google or better yet utube steroid injection sites , its all there m8 .

KillJitsu

Awards
I'm well aware of where you can pin and the procedures involved but it is a personal preference ultimately and I was curious what he as an individual decided upon.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I usually stick to the delts, easiest for me..
Sometimes I hit the good ol" buns up..
I just rotate..

turff49

turff49

Awards
Glutes and quads for me.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I've never hit the quads, maybe I'll try tommorow.. Although my legs are already sore as ever..

turff49

turff49

Awards
Glutes for me tomorrow.

KillJitsu

Awards
I was planning to rotate glutes and quads. Any thoughts on pecs/biceps? Seem like accessible and available options. Obviously would need a 25g and probably 5/8.

(Sorry for thread hijack!)

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Stuck my quads and biceps once. Never again. :) The jab was fine but the pain for the next week was unbearable. Now I stick to glutes and delts.

garrison9173

Awards
Do u do much cardio? Cause i dont wanna blow up to big

garrison9173

Awards
So far right glute it wasnt bad at all. Iv read some ppl cant walk or extremely tender... But i did my squats and leg press today didnt feel anythin at all. Only time i do is wen i sit down wrong or lay on it n bed n even then its not bad. Probably wil rotate between quads and glutes might try delts but not sure.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Do u do much cardio? Cause i dont wanna blow up to big
Not sure if that was aimed at me?

Everyone is different, my training at the moment is for strength, stamina and lean muscle growth. I do a lot of cardio. You are taking arimidex which will help with water retention. If you eat clean then you will put on good quality gains. Diet is very important.

garrison9173

Awards
Yea im stayin away from pastas n breads been focusing on protein fish beef chicken rice oatmeal eggs but with my schedule i dont have time for the small portions on 6 meals a day. Im more at four so when i do eat its pretty decent portions.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yes, I do cardio. If you check out my log(in my signature) you'll see a pic taken Sunday. I'm on week 6, kept my weight down, and reduced my bf down to 8.5-9%. I will start my bulk in another few weeks where I plan to pack on about 7-10lbs and keep my bf below 11-12% max. My diet is very similar. Eat about 4 meals a day and I stay away from breads, pastas, most sugars. Diet is key and then train like there is no tomorrow..

garrison9173

Awards
Well today was the left glute... Did it a lil different today and actually it felt alot smoother than the right. First thing i did was warm the vial n hot water then hoped n the shower did my thing then. Turn the heat up n focused it on my left glute. Then hoped out drew it switched needles pinned went in flawlessly.. I did lose patientence with my back bein twisted for that long n that position so plugned alot faster ( could feel a cramp coming). That aside as im typing now i can feel the slight discomfort creeping up. It seems like the more i massage or mess with the pinn site the more discomfort comes in... Or it jus may be the foriegn oil just all the sudden just showing up n the body. But breakfast to eat then to the gym let u guys know how im feelin later tonite.

garrison9173

Awards
turff i looked on your page but didnt see wat u were refering to. May be because im on my phone

turff49

turff49

Awards
turff i looked on your page but didnt see wat u were refering to. May be because im on my phone
I was just pointing out that you can keep your bf down and not balloon up while on test. Was just mentioning my log as a reference to that.

garrison9173

Awards
Well got back from the gym no pip no pain ran two miles then did some chest work. Now back home grubbin... Til next week

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Yea im stayin away from pastas n breads been focusing on protein fish beef chicken rice oatmeal eggs but with my schedule i dont have time for the small portions on 6 meals a day. Im more at four so when i do eat its pretty decent portions.
No harm in adding in adding a protein drink or two if you can only get 4 meals a day.

Yes, I do cardio. If you check out my log(in my signature) you'll see a pic taken Sunday. I'm on week 6, kept my weight down, and reduced my bf down to 8.5-9%. I will start my bulk in another few weeks where I plan to pack on about 7-10lbs and keep my bf below 11-12% max. My diet is very similar. Eat about 4 meals a day and I stay away from breads, pastas, most sugars. Diet is key and then train like there is no tomorrow..
Just checked out your training log, very impressive. Hoping to get my BF down to 8-9% in the next couple of months. Damn "love handles" are proving tricky.

Jalex

Awards
It's staggering how people still refer to a "clean diet" and comments like avoiding pasta and breads (I assume you actually mean carbs without knowing it) for lean gains.

Blows my mind is this still 2005 or something?

garrison9173

Awards
damn shame Yea that was a given i got a ten pound tub of iso

turff49

turff49

Awards
It's staggering how people still refer to a "clean diet" and comments like avoiding pasta and breads (I assume you actually mean carbs without knowing it) for lean gains. Blows my mind is this still 2005 or something?
Too say carbs would be incorrect as that would include rice, sweet potatoes, oats, etc.
For me personally, I'm not a bread or pasta fan.
"Clean diet" is a relative term meaning different things to different people.

Jalex

Awards
Too say carbs would be incorrect as that would include rice, sweet potatoes, oats, etc. For me personally, I'm not a bread or pasta fan. "Clean diet" is a relative term meaning different things to different people.
There is no difference between bread or pasta and rice/potato/oats in terms of muscle gains/fat loss assuming they are equal calorie amounts. A carb is a carb.

(This is assuming you are still hitting your overall micronutrients through your complete food intake).

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
By eating clean I mean eat fresh foods not processed foods out of a tin or packet.

To say a carb is a carb is just wrong. Especially when talking about diet while training and trying to gain muscle while keeping BF down.

turff49

turff49

Awards
There is no difference between bread or pasta and rice/potato/oats in terms of muscle gains/fat loss assuming they are equal calorie amounts. A carb is a carb. (This is assuming you are still hitting your overall micronutrients through your complete food intake).
Lol. I'm not even going to comment on this.

Jalex

Awards
By eating clean I mean eat fresh foods not processed foods out of a tin or packet. To say a carb is a carb is just wrong. Especially when talking about diet while training and trying to gain muscle while keeping BF down.
Gaining muscle and keeping body fat down is determined by total calories, macro breakdown and micro nutrient intake.

NOTHING to do with whatever you decide to use to hit your allocated carb macro.

Wake up

turff49

turff49

Awards
Please do, unless you can't and are deflecting a reply. Let me guess, you eat chicken and brown rice x6 times a day...lmao.
Go follow my log. No deflection but I don't have time to give lessons. But you simply can't lump all carbs as equal. You do it your way, I'll do mine. I'm happy with mine.

Jalex

Awards
Go follow my log. No deflection but I don't have time to give lessons. But you simply can't lump all carbs as equal. You do it your way, I'll do mine. I'm happy with mine.
That's fine as long as you're getting results then no one can argue.

I was just pointing out the correct (scientifically) information

But like I say by all means "you can do whatever the f**k you wanna do"

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Gaining muscle and keeping body fat down is determined by total calories, macro breakdown and micro nutrient intake.

NOTHING to do with whatever you decide to use to hit your allocated carb macro.

Wake up
I am awake thanks, I'll stick to my oats and you can stick to your cheerios, after all a carb is a carb. :)

garrison9173

Awards
Third pin today right upper quad. Iv notice the less it hurts on pin the more itll ache later.. Atleast thats wat happen on the left glute. Did everything the same way. Also started my arimedx today .25 which seems almost pointless its so small i have enough that i cud jus take .5 eod. Might start that wed. Today was abs and delts. Felt like i had a little extra push n me today.. Also weight is up 234 been downin water but size wise bf looks like its goin look slimmer but weights goin up. Idk but will let u guys know more on thursday.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Are you guys really trying to argue that a "carb is a carb?" Sure, one gram of any carbohydrate is 4 calories, but beyond that you are terribly mistaken. Micronutrient and fiber content aside, you can't just blatantly disregard the glycemic index and the impact it has on insulin and blood-glucose. How about you go ahead and swap out your sole carbohydrate source from the typical lower GI options like brown rice or oats with a monosaccharide like dextrose, consume the same amount of calories, and report back to us on how it impacts your physique. Or use the famous IIFYM mascot, the pop tart. Insulin is arguably the most anabolic hormone in our body and abusing it's sensitivity with highly refined and consequently highly glycemic carbohydrates all day is going to make it incredibly difficult for you to grow. And this isn't even touching on micronutrient content, digestive health, energy, etc. IIFYM is not an excuse to eat like a pig. Flexible dieting is one thing but don't go around regurgitating this recently fabricated concept that a carb is a carb and further contribute to the abundance of misinformation in this sport even more.

I suppose you think a gram of protein is a gram of protein too.

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
Sorry for the momentary thread hijack, garrison. As a nutrition major I get a little worked up over people spreading nonsense like that.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Sorry for the momentary thread hijack, garrison. As a nutrition major I get a little worked up over people spreading nonsense like that.
Jalex is the only guy who seems to think a "carb is a carb". :) My post was tongue in cheek.

Back to the OP, I think any changes you are seeing will be from the placebo effect as it is only your 3rd jab. Does not really matter if you are lifting heavier.