PCT advice please

Overboosted

Awards
Hey everyone,

i'm on my last (4th) week of my first prohormone cycle (Dymethazine). I started taking it in about 10mg doses and gradually brought it up to 30mg over the cycle.

I have Arom-X and DAA ready for my PCT along with Ashwagandha (taken daily anyways).

My question is, do i need to take arom-x and DAA for 4 weeks or would 2 weeks be enough?

From some of the reading i've done, it seems both of those supplements only really work for the first 2 weeks or so before losing their effectiveness.

Any thoughts?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I kind of have a rule for myself is however long my cycle is, is how long I pct. And yea I would get a serm for sure.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gains are hard enough to keep, grab some clomid and continue running cycle assist. 50/50/25/25 for clomid, definitely pct for 4 weeks

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Serm is needed. and everything else is optional beyond that point IMO, something like sns DAA or reduce xt helps but it is mainly dependent on how you eat and train during pct.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I definitely would agree with Abe on this. A lot of everything has to do with how you eat and train. haha

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serm is needed. and everything else is optional beyond that point IMO, something like sns DAA or reduce xt helps but it is mainly dependent on how you eat and train during pct.
Agreed - nolva with DAA and Reduce XT would make a perfect pct

Overboosted

Awards
I've been doing a lot of reading on PCT and it seems that there is some information that both clomid/nolva have side effects of their own.

Any options for someone that would prefer to avoid pharma type drugs?

Like combining reduce xt with arom-x or reboot? Along with proper nutrition, DAA and Ashwa..

Thanks for all the feedback guys

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been doing a lot of reading on PCT and it seems that there is some information that both clomid/nolva have side effects of their own. Any options for someone that would prefer to avoid pharma type drugs? Like combining reduce xt with arom-x or reboot? Along with proper nutrition, DAA and Ashwa.. Thanks for all the feedback guys
not for dymethazine. You need a serm.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Side effects like ****ing yourself up if you don't take them or losing all those gains haha. Unless you are very experienced I'd never recommend not using a serm.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Side effects like ****ing yourself up if you don't take them or losing all those gains haha. Unless you are very experienced I'd never recommend not using a serm.
The only sides I get with Clomid besides achy balls is being more emotional than normal. Its a must have for PCT and use Testforce 2. I feel a major difference in libido, and testicular volume comes back faster.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been doing a lot of reading on PCT and it seems that there is some information that both clomid/nolva have side effects of their own.

Any options for someone that would prefer to avoid pharma type drugs?

Like combining reduce xt with arom-x or reboot? Along with proper nutrition, DAA and Ashwa..

Thanks for all the feedback guys
SERMs help get your hormones back to normal faster so you keep as much of the mass you gained as possible. If you don't use one it takes longer to normalize and you could lose a fair amount of mass.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Yes. Using a SERM and a pct will get your hormones back and running normal again. When using a PH they screw with your hormones and pretty much tell them you dont need to make these hormones cause your getting a synthetic form. So your hormone levels will be far from normal on cycle. Using a serm and pct will tell your hormones its like to go back to normal.