furuza 50 first time use

davide

Awards
hey guys
i am going to use furuza 50 and i wanted some help from experienced people
the bottle says take two to three capsules for no longer than six week
but as i was reading some threads here people were suggesting to take it as follow mg 100/100/250/250/300 etc
i was just wondering how much mg is one capsules
any replies will be appreciated

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Each capsule should be 50mg and its probably 60 caps. And Furuza 50 is a cutting prohormone. Suggest doseage is two servings a day for 30 days.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And Furuza is one of those compounds that can be individual dependant. People have seen success with those kinds of dosing protocols, where as others have issues with higher doses and stick to label recommendations. What kind of past PH experience do you have?

kolejorg

Awards
I just ran furaza 50. And honestly compared to the transdermal dermafury it was a waste of money. However. I also noticed nothing from 300mg of furaza 300 from olympus. I'm not saying it's a bad product but one pump of dermafury was better than 300mg oral. And cheaper.

davide

Awards
i have ran PH with two different kinds which was for bulking
but this is my first time using cutting PH
so which is the best way of taking it or the most effective way

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I've ran Derma Fury, it had a little more kick to it than I expected, better bang for your buck than an oral version..

Is this a solo cycle?

davide

Awards
I've ran Derma Fury, it had a little more kick to it than I expected, better bang for your buck than an oral version..

Is this a solo cycle?
yes it is the problem is i have already bought it so i just wanted someone who had experience with cutting PH or this kind of PH

kolejorg

Awards
If you're going to run oral you're going to need 200-300mg a day at least. 300 would be best and for at least 6-8 weeks. Are you stacking it? Any pct lined up? And your diet is what's really going to determine its effectiveness

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ran furaza 300 - was running at 300-450 and i noticed some cutting

davide

Awards
If you're going to run oral you're going to need 200-300mg a day at least. 300 would be best and for at least 6-8 weeks. Are you stacking it? Any pct lined up? And your diet is what's really going to determine its effectiveness
yes i am going to be start taking PCT in the last two weeks
i just want to make sure when you say 300 you mean 6 pills ?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established

Is this a solo cycle?
What did you notice from the DF? Any strength gains from it along with a decrease in bf? I'm considering running it with another compound