Evomuse Smolder + Liquid Clen dosages help ?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Anybody have any experience stacking these two ? Im about to finish up my pct from my last cycle and thinking about trying this until I can start my next cycle for further shredding. Just wanted to know the best way to cycle these two? And is one bottle of each enough?

Stryder917

Awards
have you run clen by itself before?

I haven't run smolder, myself.

Stryder917

Awards
I'd run clen by itself first, man, everyone responds differently to clen, I responded just fine, but my buddy, dosing exactly the same as me, eating at same times and everything, could barely stand it, he was shaking, jittery, sweating nonstop, etc.

Try it by itself first, and a milder option could be to use albuterol - it works well, but has less sides, as it has a much shorter half life.

If you do want to run clen for longer than 2 weeks at a time, make sure you pick up ketotifen (some people use benedryl [sp?] but I'd rather use the traditional method)

(and topical fatloss aids.. just sounds a bit unrealistic to me- however, as I said, I'm not experienced with it, and I could be very wrong)

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
I just bought some clen from a research site for cheap hope its not bunk !

Stryder917

Awards
I've had good luck with all research chems I've delt with. What site did you get it from ? (you can PM me the name if you want - I'm not sure on the rules of that here, it's been a while since I've read through the rules, haha)

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
I was doing a bit of research and I used to think the same thing about topical fat loss agents until I read about Evomuse Smolder, then I saw people mixing it with clen its supposed to remove the bad side effects like all the jittering and shaking when applied topically. And supposedly it burns like hell but the newer version is not as bad and its pretty effective.

Stryder917

Awards
Huh... that's pretty cool, I'll definitely have to look into it some time! I'll check back here tomorrow - I've gotta hit the hay for work.

AnthroLats

Awards
Tried it a while back after I decided I didn't like the theoretical health effects of oral clen. Honestly can't say I noticed much.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have actually used those 2 in conjunction, tried it out for fun before a comp a while back. Clen compliments Smolder quite well actually. I had the science saved somewhere, i'm in a rush so no time to look it up. Genomyx reps have commented, in a round-about way, regarding clen + eviscerate usage. It worked pretty well for me. I was using eviscerate in the morning after a shower, and clen ED for 3-4 weeks iirc (ketotifen every night obv).

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
I have actually used those 2 in conjunction, tried it out for fun before a comp a while back. Clen compliments Smolder quite well actually. I had the science saved somewhere, i'm in a rush so no time to look it up. Genomyx reps have commented, in a round-about way, regarding clen + eviscerate usage. It worked pretty well for me. I was using eviscerate in the morning after a shower, and clen ED for 3-4 weeks iirc (ketotifen every night obv).
Cool, did you have to buy 2 bottles of each? I wanna take it for maybe 8 weeks or something like that till I can start another cycle. Where you get your ketotifen I've never heard of that lol.