Debating wether to try Ostarine before next cycle?

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I an due to start the following cycle in the next two weeks. (I have everything in place) I have taken Tren before and this would be my second cycle this year.

1-14 Test E – 200mg EW (up to 250mg if sides are OK after 4 weeks)
1-12 Tren E – 250mg EW (up to 300-400mg if sides are OK after 4 weeks)
9-14 Anavar - 80mg/day

1-14 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-14 Proviron - 50mg/day
1-14 Prami – 0.125mg ED (at night)

5-14 1000ui HCG EW (500ui Mon & Thursday)

2 weeks break between last shot and PCT

17-20 Reduce XT
17-20 Isa-Test GF
17-20 Clomid 50/50/25/25
17-22 Nolvadex 20/20/20/10/10/10
17-22 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

While on cycle taking, glucosamine, fish oil, multi vit, multi B injection, LGI Damage Control, Liv 52, Milk Thistle and 20mg Simvastatin ED

My stats are 82.5kg (down from 92kg), 5ft 9in and 41 years old. Train 5 days a week (3 weights/interval training and two cardio days). Just started a carb cycling diet.

Here are my many questions :)

My body fat is still higher than I would like before I start my next cycle. I have some OL Ostarine on the way that I got cheap in a sale (enough for 2 x 2 months courses at 20mg a day). I was going to use it as a bridging cycle after the cycle/PCT posted above.

However I am thinking of trying a 4 to 8 week cycle of Ostarine at 20mg a day to see how it helps with reducing my BF a little more. Do you guys thing it would be worth it? I have read it can be good for tendons and joins and I do have a few issues in that area.

Also would I need to take anything while on an Ostarine cycle like an AI and LGI Damage Control (also have AI Cycle Support) as it can be mildly suppressive? (I am gyno prono)

Am I correct in thinking PCT is 4 weeks straight after the Ostarine is finished? would Novla and clomid be sufficient (nolva 20/20/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25)

Finally thing I am unsure about is could I then start my original cycle as soon as my Ostarine PCT has finished providing my bloodwoork comes back OK?

Sorry for the many questions but any advice/input is always appreciated.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Judging by that I am good to go for 6 to 8 weeks at 20mg a day, then do PCT maybe take a week off then onto my main cycle (if bloodwork comes back OK)

Maybe run arimidex at 0.25mg twice a week and AI cycle support for the duration.

Still looking for other opinions.

Thanks

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If you are going with anavar I'd go with some sns mono creatine on cycle :D

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Talking about the main cycle. Not sure if I'd go with osta before or after your cycle.. It is more mild than the stack you planned.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I know it is a very mild cycle, was just thinking of using it to help with some BF I want to loose before the main cycle and help with some joint and tendon issues I have at the moment.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm in the same predicament as you DS. Currently running somewhere between 14-15% body fat.

Planning on doing new cycle in a month or two and have decided to do 20mg of Osta for the next
6-8 weeks before the next cycle.

I want to see if i can shed some more body fat before doing a nice clean bulk.

The only thing i haven't figured out yet, is if I should bridge from the Osta straight into my cycle
or do a small PCT after the Osta, then start the cycle.

OSTA CUTTING CYCLE
20mg Ostabol Osta a day
50mg Formabolic Formestane a day

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I guess the argument could be made that if you are suppressed already then you can jump into the "main" cycle. That's why I am looking for input from people who have might have done this before.

20 weeks would be a long time to be on cycle but I guess Ostarine is very mild compared to what I will be taking after.