Blackjack last call

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
Are prohormones that rough on the liver and side effectd? Ive taken super dmz which gave me insane results and only side i got was acne and i didnt even take a pct. anyway my body could maybe just not get side effects? Really looking into blackjack and very interested..

Doz

Doz

Awards
i dont know whats the blackjack you say but from mt personal experience on ph's (newbie here) they are "Safe" if you have a solid cycle support and pct planned.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Are prohormones that rough on the liver and side effectd? Ive taken super dmz which gave me insane results and only side i got was acne and i didnt even take a pct. anyway my body could maybe just not get side effects? Really looking into blackjack and very interested..
All pro hormones and orals are rough on your liver, obviously some are worse than others.

Also you Should always run a PCT in my opinion, helps your body to recover faster and keep more gains.
Another thing... Certain people and certain drugs will give you different side effects depending on the compounds etc.

I personally only really notice a very slight agression elevation but that's it for me really. Some of my friends get it all, balding, acne, agression etc.

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
Just nervous . Look into the blackjack product. Pretty serious shif

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Blackjack is a joke to me, overly expensive, just dose the compounds separate... Get some cel cycle assist + tudca and for pct serm, sns DAA, reduce xt.

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
Blackjack is a joke to me, overly expensive, just dose the compounds separate... Get some cel cycle assist + tudca and for pct serm, sns DAA, reduce xt.
itll be more expensive doing them seperately

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
itll be more expensive doing them seperately
Not if you shop around. Plus free forming it allows uou to adjust dosage and focus on the compound that will benefit your goals most

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes 17a-methyl hormones are harsh on the liver. Side effects vary by individual and compound. You can run any hormone you want... Just know the risk and what you're getting into. If you want a mild 2 step prohormone with a university study backing results that's easy on the liver look into 1-dhea hormones. Effective and more mild than a lot out there...

xhrr

Awards
I love these my body just doesn't get side effects posts or I didn't run pct and I'm fine. Go ahead then keep playing with fire. Just wait until you do get side effects and have taken non of the necessary precautions. But hey it's your body not mine. Just saying you only get one so I would do it right or not do it at all.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love these my body just doesn't get side effects posts or I didn't run pct and I'm fine. Go ahead then keep playing with fire. Just wait until you do get side effects and have taken non of the necessary precautions. But hey it's your body not mine. Just saying you only get one so I would do it right or not do it at all.
well said. I learned after having a kid... Entire outlook changes.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just because you may not see or "feel" a side effect does not mean a product is fine for you. Oral steroids are liver toxic, there's no getting around that. Steroids are hard on your internal organs, they're nothing to play around with.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
PCT is a must after a cycle. and i always take cycle support as well for my liver.