what stacks have you used?

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Hey guys, I'm looking to start my third cycle in January and really want to make it count.

My first two cycles consisted of hdrol with supporting liver supplements and followed by a proper pct.

I'm curious what stacks you guys used and what your outcome was.

I really want to burn some fat. As of now I'm 5'11", 220lbs with about 12-14% BF.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Only stack I have used so far is dmz + m1t oxime and it was more of a bridge. Burning fat is going to be up to diet mainly. Epistane is a good cutter.

r3zy

Awards
I'm starting a Epi/Stano stack in January as my first ever cycle, I'll let you know how things go

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Yea diet is key, since my wife and I had our first baby in September my diet has sucked. However I'm going back to eating clean.

MrBEEF

Awards
Yea diet is key, since my wife and I had our first baby in September my diet has sucked. However I'm going back to eating clean.
Me too. I'd suggest getting your diet in check before you start the cycle, as you probably know, since cycles effect your cholesterol and liver healthy. If you're 12-14% then you're already pretty lean, which means you should have ab-shadowing(14% bf).

If you're looking to cut and this is your 3rd cycle, you have experience in cycles and you know how you respond to gyno. You can do a tren-based cycle.

I will be doing something like this for my next cycle, Abe Lincoln helped me a bit on this:
- TR3N (Dermal), epistane is methylated
- EPIST3NE
- BPS Dermacrine (lethargy/sex drive)
- Clen: 2-weeks on, 2-weeks off.

6-Week cycle, Ramping PHs linearly

6-week PCT on this one.

For me just plan to do a lot of compound lifting (not heavy, and lagging body-part(rear delts, etc)), and a crap load of slow cardio. In the 2 weeks I am off the clen, I'll switch to HIIT.

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
strongsupplementshop.com/top-10-cutting-prohormones
EPISTANE + 2 capsules omega 3
Damage Control by LGI Supplements (Support)
Wicked PCT
Tamox
I used these products only in the last cycle and had a great result.
Epistane not retain water.
My abdomen was fully defined and missed a lot of fat.
Food is important.
We performed high-protein diet.
Hydrolyzed Whey dimatize 3x daily with some carbohydrate in the diet.

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Me too. I'd suggest getting your diet in check before you start the cycle, as you probably know, since cycles effect your cholesterol and liver healthy. If you're 12-14% then you're already pretty lean, which means you should have ab-shadowing(14% bf).

If you're looking to cut and this is your 3rd cycle, you have experience in cycles and you know how you respond to gyno. You can do a tren-based cycle.

I will be doing something like this for my next cycle, Abe Lincoln helped me a bit on this:
- TR3N (Dermal), epistane is methylated
- EPIST3NE
- BPS Dermacrine (lethargy/sex drive)
- Clen: 2-weeks on, 2-weeks off.

6-Week cycle, Ramping PHs linearly

6-week PCT on this one.

For me just plan to do a lot of compound lifting (not heavy, and lagging body-part(rear delts, etc)), and a crap load of slow cardio. In the 2 weeks I am off the clen, I'll switch to HIIT.
Yea I got labs done right after my cycle and HLD was low and liver enzymes were high. I then got labs taken 2 weeks after while on my pct and hdl went back yo normal and liver enzymes went to normal as well.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Test e 500mg for 12 weeks
Kickstart with an oral of choice

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
e-ripper

This sounds like my cut for the spring. 2x this
Yes. It looks like a great cutting product. Its alittle low dosage on the epi but it has three cutting agents so it will get you ripped!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
The dosage isn't bad on epistane. Can good a good 5 weeks at 30mg last time I checked.

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
I am also considering this stack due to price and because while on hdrol I noticed fat loss so I wouldn't need to focus on cutting while on the cycle. I figure if I eat right, by the time January comes around I'll have dropped more fat.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ultimate-mass-builders-stack/

Also, I can find the same stuff (Halo-V and Protex) elsewhere but cant find Extreme Mass. Is there another very similar or better?

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
Protex contain milk-thistle.
Read this newprohormones.com/milk-thistle-on-cycle-good-bad/
In my opnion choose something with TUDCA.
LGI Damage Control is a good choice or AR1MACARE PRO
Remenber it:
Protex:
Servings per container: 65
Directions for use:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily.
You would have to buy 2 Protex then this would not be the cheapest solution for you to save your money

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
true, true. I have time so im seeing all my options and looking at different products.

how do you guys feel about CelticLabs? price is good.

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
If you want something cheap to support all contain milk-thistle.
Celtic Labs Celtic Shield
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30 Price:$19.95
.I still have 4 bottles of this good and cheap product:
Cycle Assist from Competitive Edge Labs
Serving Size: 4 capsule
Servings per Container: 60 Your Price: $49.95
On sale: $29.99 (240 cps)

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
Well I think I am leaning toward a msten/halo stack.

M-sten
Halo
Cycle Assist

now to figure the dosage and find some more PCT

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Msten 20mg
Halodrol 75mg
Cel cycle assist by directions

Pct:
Serm either nolva or clomid
Possibly add in sns DAA and/or reduce xt

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
If your main goal is to burn fat- TRIUMPH and STANO. Best cutting stack I have ever ran, fat dripped off and got so fn vascular.

Or DMZ and Tren- if you want to gain mass and shred

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm what stacks haven't I run is more like it. Getting cut is always duet diet diet the anabolic are just there to help hold on to lean mass during calorie restriction sure tren Winny and var help but evert competitor uses those and they all come in in different condition and honestly in my over a decade of experience "cutting" effects if anabolics aren't noticeable till sub teen bf%

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
What's a good cycle length with this stack?
When I was on halo I did 6 weeks

I'm also thinking I'd going with LGI for the msten and halo as I've used this brand in the past and send like good bang for the buck.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
5-6 weeks. Depends on how experienced you are with the compounds msten can be rough

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
These are all good choices, they have most of what you'll need during your cycle. What does your training look like? Diet is huge, but if your training doesn't stimulate response then you'd be wasting your time and money.
I just finished 8 weeks doing 5X5 to increase strength. In planning on going back to a 5 day/week routine.

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
5-6 weeks. Depends on how experienced you are with the compounds msten can be rough
What's the usual dosage/ day/week for msten. I have a good plan for halo already.
That way I know if I need one or two bottles.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Msten is very potent, dimethylated. If you feel like you can handle more tweak as needed

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
I'll most likely sick to around 20mg/day of msten and 75-100halo.