Stacked or Staggered??? (Epi+Halo)

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I've been thinking about/wanting to run this cycle for a bit now. Now I have all my support supps together. I just haven't been able to decide the best way to tackle this. I would like to run this as "safely" as possible, ie keeping sides to a minimum. The highest reward with lowest risk if you will. It was suggested to me in a previous thread to stagger them a bit. I'm kind of leaving towards that. What do you guys think? Running for 9 weeks would be my longest run so this will be new territory for me. I would definitely appreciate any tips with longer runs like I am considering. Also, should I add a test base? I believe I will go with dermacrine if I do.

Stacked - Epi 150 - 30/45/45/45/45/30
Halo V2 - 50/100/100/100/100/50 (6 weeks)

Staggered - Epi 150 - 30/45/45/45/45/30/0/0/0 Halo V2 - 0/0/0/50/100/100/100/100/50
(9 weeks)

AI life support throughout Himalaya liver care, increase with increased doses Nolva for pct 20/20/10/10 Daa throughout pct
I've also considered throwing in tudca as pct as it's proven to improve lipid values. (I already have liver care on hand)

I have been using PH's for a few years now. Several cycles under my belt. I've been Lifting for over 9 years now. I'm 6'1" 225 around 13-14% bf. I do not "pin" due to the legal ramifications. I've used Superdrol (before this latest version was banned), 19nor tren, halo, epi.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I stacked them and had good results and no sides besides back pumps and cholesterol issues. Either option really works, I don't like running methylated substances more than 6 weeks as a whole, but that's a personal preference.
Either way it looks good to me. Def add the Tudca if you're running two orals.
I don't see a big need for the dermacrine, but if you got lethargic off either substance before it's probably a good move.

I'm in for this if you start a log

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I stacked them and had good results and no sides besides back pumps and cholesterol issues. Either option really works, I don't like running methylated substances more than 6 weeks as a whole, but that's a personal preference. Either way it looks good to me. Def add the Tudca if you're running two orals. I don't see a big need for the dermacrine, but if you got lethargic off either substance before it's probably a good move. I'm in for this if you start a log
Yeah that was my concern, running a methyl for 2 months straight sounds a little crazy. Apparently this stack is a bit more popular than I initially thought. There's some talk about it here and there on forums. People seemed to like it what bit I can find. What kind of things did you see when you ran it? Good gains, pumps??? I think I will log it, that sounds like a good idea to me. I will post the link in this thread when I do

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Gains were good. I used it more as a cut/recomp but I put on about 5lbs still after pct and dropped 3% bf. I was happy with the results. I did get great pumps but I had to run taurine on back days. Too swole haha

Yeah man, good luck with it. You'll like it

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
Thanks brotha. I believe I will stack them, and use liver care and tudca