Got my clen from Pheonix Labs...Now what are the specifics on taking this?

sugashane

Awards
I dont know why I didnt think of looking into this before but... What time a day should I be taking this? In the morning? How many doses ( one since it has
a 36 hour half life maybe)? Take it with food? and I keep hearing different methods of taking it....2 days on 2off, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, . what is the best cycle and
duration?

here is how I was gonna dose it

40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/80/80/80/60/60/60/40/40/40 µg/day.

I got that from big cats article....is that good?

also what do I need to know about this particular brand? I know I need to shake it vigourasly before using, but what else?

thanks

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
Hopefully raybravo will chime in, he has some good insight on clen.
Also, I believe glenihan is experienced with it's effects.

If i were you, i would do a little more research, then ask more specific questions.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
If i were you, i would do a little more research, then ask more specific questions.
I agree, there is plenty of info on this board about clen dosing. Just gotta do a little legwork with the search button.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From what I read, it's not important to ramp down when taking clen... Unlike t3 where it is very important to ramp down.

If it were me, I'd ramp up much like you have there, but stay at the higher end dose till completion of cycle.

But that's me. :)

sugashane

Awards
ok, well i have done alot of research. Ive read every article I can get my hands on. The questions I am asking for the most part are rather specific. Just a lttle feedback please. thanks

ChemicalD

Awards
OK then...

... What time a day should I be taking this? In the morning? How many doses ( one since it has
a 36 hour half life maybe)? Take it with food? and I keep hearing different methods of taking it....2 days on 2off, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, . what is the best cycle and
duration?

here is how I was gonna dose it

40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/80/80/80/60/60/60/40/40/40 µg/day.

I got that from big cats article....is that good?

also what do I need to know about this particular brand? I know I need to shake it vigourasly before using, but what else?

thanks
Lets get this over with.
1. In the morning, with or without food, doses split at your body's discretion, but preferably together, as then the concentration of actives will stay consistent throughout the day. it has been advised to not take within eight hours of bedtime.

2. Two weeks and your receptors are done. Two weeks later they are OK again. Unless you have ketofen (sp?).
As far as 'best' cycle and duration I don't know what you're asking for.

3. Instead of following the misguide of Big cat, assess your own tolerance. Start low (20ug), increase daily as your body responds to it until you reach and optimum dosage of 100-160ug daily. Don't taper off. Why? See answer two. If your body needs say 120 ug on day 12, what good is 100 ug going to do you on day 13 if your receptors are being down-regulated?

4. About Phoenix labs, it's great quality stuff. Shake vigourously, and watch your dosing. 0.10mL is equivalent to 20ug of active. Get a 1 mL syringe to accurately measure doses.

I hope this answers your questions.

extremefighter

Awards
I hate clen 20mcg makes me shake for two days. That stuff is too powerful for me.

sugashane

Awards
OK then...

Lets get this over with.
1. In the morning, with or without food, doses split at your body's discretion, but preferably together, as then the concentration of actives will stay consistent throughout the day. it has been advised to not take within eight hours of bedtime.

2. Two weeks and your receptors are done. Two weeks later they are OK again. Unless you have ketofen (sp?).
As far as 'best' cycle and duration I don't know what you're asking for.

3. Instead of following the misguide of Big cat, assess your own tolerance. Start low (20ug), increase daily as your body responds to it until you reach and optimum dosage of 100-160ug daily. Don't taper off. Why? See answer two. If your body needs say 120 ug on day 12, what good is 100 ug going to do you on day 13 if your receptors are being down-regulated?

4. About Phoenix labs, it's great quality stuff. Shake vigourously, and watch your dosing. 0.10mL is equivalent to 20ug of active. Get a 1 mL syringe to accurately measure doses.

I hope this answers your questions.

man! thanks dude, appreciate you answering all that so fully. I think im pretty ready to start the cycle then....I got my diet/training/cardio down. The only other supps I will be taking are a multi, taurine, and some sleeping medicine for bedtime. Ill drink 2 gals of water a day, and just do my cycle the way you said, 2 weeks on straight and then 2 weeks off and just assess my own tolerance and up it eventually. IM pretty sure thats all I need. And I forgetting anything else?

thanks again.

Forum User X

Awards
Phoenix Labs still exists? Where did you get the Clen at?

ChemicalD

Awards
man! thanks dude, appreciate you answering all that so fully. I think im pretty ready to start the cycle then....I got my diet/training/cardio down. The only other supps I will be taking are a multi, taurine, and some sleeping medicine for bedtime. Ill drink 2 gals of water a day, and just do my cycle the way you said, 2 weeks on straight and then 2 weeks off and just assess my own tolerance and up it eventually. IM pretty sure thats all I need. And I forgetting anything else?

thanks again.
Taurine for cramps. I take about 5-6 grams split up throughout the day. Just be careful measuring it out. I find putting it in a 00 capsule works well too, although you have to swallow it quick cause it will destroy the capsule within an hour.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.. I find taurine tastes fine and easy to swallow. I just take a big old teaspoon full and dump it in my mouth.

ChemicalD

Awards
I should've been more clearThere's no need to be careful, per se with the taurine, but the clen. That goes for putting it in capsules to (the clen).

sugashane

Awards
How the hell is this **** measured, the syringe is measured in mL. and it only holds 3mL, so how many ml is a ug? please respond....i wanted to start this today.....damn

sugashane

Awards
and i am suppose to just take this orally, right? it tastes numbing....what the hell is that all about?

Deific

Awards
How the hell is this **** measured, the syringe is measured in mL. and it only holds 3mL, so how many ml is a ug? please respond....i wanted to start this today.....damn
ouch man, you need to do some more research. A 3ml oral syringe isn't going to cut it. Most of the oral clens are 200mcg/ml so if you want 20mcg its .1 ml. Thats not something you can measure on a 3ml oral syringe. You might get a slip tip insulin needle from the pharmacy. You can get them in 1cc (1ml) sizes.

sugashane

Awards
yeah its really hard to measure, i guess i do need a different instrument of measure.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
If it's in water, you can dilute it. 1 mL 200 ug/mL clen + 9 mL water = 10 mL 20 ug/mL clen.

Make sure to shake the 200 ug/mL clen very well before taking the 1mL, and shake the resulting dilution very well before taking a dose.

Note that I'm not 100% certain that Phoenix Labs clen is in water. Can anyone confirm this?

-kwantam

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
might wanna search for taurine + clen, bad things have been studied about the combo....