gyno flaring up while on pct!! Help

justjake

Awards
finished cycle of epistane 40/50/50/50/50/50

PCT

Clomid 100/100/70/35/35 (All at once PM)

aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5 (am/pm split)

HCGenerate ES

Ostrine 20/20/20/10

-Should i switch out clomid for nolva?
-throw in a low dose of ralox?
-I do have letro on hand if things do progress to get worse.

kolejorg

Awards
Ditch the Daa. Osta likely isn't upping your estrogen. Daa can cause prolactin related gyno. My lifting partner flared up bad on daa. And as hours on an ai Id say prolactin is probably your issue.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
how far into PCT and what is the flare up? puffy nips, lumps?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
20mg of osta is still very suppressive..

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're in PCT and your trying to restart, drop the osta, DAA only needs to be 3.2 - 3.5 grams/day. You should fine after that.

kolejorg

Awards
Suppressive yes. But I haven't seen anyone get gyno from ostarine. A lot of guys run it 20 through Pct. It very well could be osta. But my money is on daa.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I was reading somewhere that osta might magnify other things(compounds, ingredients, etc) that mess with estrogen.

justjake

Awards
I already have gyno, just not that noticable and its just making it a little sensitive right now.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
20mg Osta in PCT doesn't make sense, at all...

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
whats your source. pm me. I also have the 35mg/ml clomid. and now im worried. it is possible that your serm and ai is bunk. think about it, you should not be getting gyno on a serm or an ai, never mind both. or maybe it is prolactin? try taking L-dopa or inhibit p

I think maybe the clomid was at too low of a dose right off the epistane. you should have ran 140mg for a day or two then tapered to about 100mg for the first week

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I've done osta twice and it caused a minor flare up both times. I believe Abe is right

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I've done osta twice and it caused a minor flare up both times. I believe Abe is right
but even with osta, if you use an ai your good usually

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I didn't think I needed one just using the osta by itself, silly me right? Lol

Pswitz3r

Awards
Get your bloods checked. I had the same problem with a similar cycle of epi, and thought that I could have had prolactin gyno from DAA. But it was really a high estrogen rebound. So If i had taken inhibit-p it wouldn't have really helped. I didnt take osta in my cycle like you, but bloodwork will be your best bet. I tapered up to 2.5mg of letro per day and mine went away in a couple of weeks. Sides were kind of sh***y though. No libido, and i felt like trash. But no more sore nips/ gyno!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No libido is prolly the worst feeling ever. That's why pct is so important. You don't want to jack that up and then have problems with libido the rest of your life.

justjake

Awards
start week 3 of pct with this protocol also added HCGenerate ES on like day 4, so far i have kept all my gains and have gained a little bit of fat.

justjake

Awards
im in the pct phase, the gyno was from estrogen rebound from the epi shutdown and i was dumb enough to not run AI during ptc. I do this pct and things seem to be working well "so far" and stay that way hopefully but yea im at the start week 3 of pct diet is 50P/20F/80-90c a meal four times a day

justjake

Awards
but the gyno issues arose from my last epi cycle also its honestly went away a little from the epi hopefully it can stay that way after my pct is done.