Test Dbol Anadrol

ArabicCamel

Awards
I am thinking about doing a bulking cycle with test e for 10 weeks, anadrol for the first 4 weeks and then Dbol for the last 6 weeks with AI and something like liv52. Dosing wouldn't be insane or anything, just standard amounts of each. Would this be a good idea? If not, why not?

Thanks everyone!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Why run Anadrol and then Dbol? This would be super hard on your liver. Just run dbol for the first 4-6 weeks and when you get off bump up the test a little bit or something. I was thinking if I ever did an AAS cycle it would be test and Dbol too. So I feel ya dog!

MuscleJ

Awards
I like dbol more than anadrol, keep it simple seems like this May be your first cycle. So dbol and test is as easy as they come

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
with dbol make sure you have some letro, adex and nolva before starting

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
I would run the Test a few weeks more, up to 14 weeks. Can you run orals through your entire cycle - yes. Is it a good idea - probably not. I would not run them for 10 weeks straight. The biggest concern being your liver, but this is also dose dependent. Your best bet would be to run something as a kick start, then get blood work 4-6 weeks in to check your values. If you liver values are within range, then you could use the Dbol to finish. If your liver values are elevated, then stop the orals.

I think you'd also want TUDCA. This stuff works like magic for me.

Also know going in that on 10 weeks of oral steroids your lipids will be absolute garbage. That won't kill you tomorrow, but you should be aware because it's definitely not a good thing. Eat healthy and get your Omegas and they should bounce back.