Picking Between Epi solo or Stack help!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hey guys, beginning of December i am going to be running my first PH cycle, i was set in stone on the perfect ep15tane cycle by Olympus labs, i almost pulled the trigger on it but then i heard about eli smash by blackstone, it has 6 chloro in it and also epistle but only 10mg. SOOOOO what would you guys pick I'm torn. I hear epi smash you don't need nova or anything like that which is hard to comprehend.

Thanks,
J

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Just no blackstone.. Epistane and serm. Cel cycle assist + tudca.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Cycle set up:
OL ep15tane 30/30/45/45/45/45
OL ar1macare 4/4/4/4/4/4 (have 2 bottles)
Taurine or glucosamine (Dosage? still up in the air)
And up in the are about formeron

PCT:
Sup3r PCT: 4/4/3/3/2/1
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3

I think I'm going to stick with Olympus unless you guys have a better company or product to go with.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Mainly looking for strenght and some size, right now I'm reverse dieting and I'm looking to keep 80% of the gains i make. So if that means switching compounds i will but i want your input .

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Form shouldn't be needed, epistane is great for strength gains and size will be diet dependant

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
well my diet is in check i just hit 604 days straight logging and weighting my food hahha. but any tips on keeping the gains from Epistane after i finish? and does that cycle look solid

and also Ep15tane or LGI epi-10?

Thanks for your time

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
To maintain just need to make sure you eat enough to maintain your weight and keep on progressing in the gym. Could add in some sns reduce xt as cortisol will be all over during pct and reduce xt will keep it under control. Cycle looks good.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Ok solid thank you very much, last question then ill be logging my results. so if i follow that cycle to the T i won't be subjected to gyno? that is the nay reason i haven't started the cycle yet I'm worried about gyno

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
There is the possibility of rebound gyno later on, so having an AI on hand could be useful, but you shouldn't get it on cycle

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
so what would you add to my cycle as a AI? I'm guessing PES erase pro

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
i can wait hah ok thank you ! when would you dose that in?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go Olympus labs! Ran their epi and loved it! I am a true believer in Olympus labs products

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
X2 for Olympus labs. Dosing is right on all their products.
I ran the epi for 6 weeks and the trest for 11, the transformation was unbelievable!!
Glucosamine and chondroitin supplement highly recommended with the epistane.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I was really thinking of stacking it with something but for my first run i just want to run it solo.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you are prone to hairloss, I HIGHLY recommend starting 5% minoxidil at least a couple weeks before your cycle and running it a month after. My hair thinned out like crazy- EPI converts to DHT.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Did you run it through your cycle? I love my hair hah

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No I didn't think to use it till it was too late. How old are you? Is your hairline receeding at all? Thinning on the top of your head at all?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I'm 21 but I have really thick hair and my fathers head is trimming down so I want to make sure

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is your hairline receeding at all?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And they say it's your moms dad who you get your hair from

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
No hair line is doing great. I just have very thick hair

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about hairloss then at this point.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Yeah I love it hah I don't want it to get thinned. I mean mop thick hahah I'm not going to worry about it

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
SOOO putting it all together i got this as my cycle

Cycle set up:
OL ep15tane 30/30/45/45/45/45
OL ar1macare 4/4/4/4/4/4 (have 2 bottles)
Taurine and glucosamine

PCT:
Nolva: weeks 1-4 @ 20/20/10/10
DAA: weeks 1-4 @ 3/3/3/3
Super PCT: weeks 1-6 @ 4/4/3/3/2/1
Reduce XT: Start Three weeks in to PCT

So this is what i got out of all the help, worth the time and research and also so thankful for the help, FINAL INPUT

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Enjoy. If this is your first cycle you're going to be thrilled with the results.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Will keep you updated! It is my first cycle and can't wait to see what the all the talk is about and get involved in PHs

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Of course! I am currently logging PES EP, the epi log should start beginning of December! Very detailed with macros, workout log, and pictures

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hey guys where are you buying Nolva from, I'm on google and there are a lot of places just don't know which to trust. any ideas? and if I'm doing 20/20/10/10 how many should i buy? might be a good idea to buy extra

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys where are you buying Nolva from, I'm on google and there are a lot of places just don't know which to trust. any ideas? and if I'm doing 20/20/10/10 how many should i buy? might be a good idea to buy extra
Can't source on the threads. Look at the supplement company forums and choose from a sponsored source. Or PM me and i'd be happy to share some information

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Can't source on the threads. Look at the supplement company forums and choose from a sponsored source. Or PM me and i'd be happy to share some information
epiash is way too expensive and not worth it IMO

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Want to elaborate on that?
only 60 pills at 10 mg 59.99 and need 2 bottles to have a good run which means ur lookin at over 100.00 for an epi cycle which is ridiculous

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
only 60 pills at 10 mg 59.99 and need 2 bottles to have a good run which means ur lookin at over 100.00 for an epi cycle which is ridiculous
EPI Smash, not epiash. Got it. Yeah I totally agree. stick with OL.
Was just lost when you quoted my post and it had nothing to do with what you were saying.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You can look into the iron flex line up our epi clown brawn had been out a while its cost efficient plus orbit has some killer pricing on it with an additional 10% off using the code SOCIAL hit me up if you have any questions brother

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blackstone is all over priced and over hyped imo

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
EPI Smash, not epiash. Got it. Yeah I totally agree. stick with OL. Was just lost when you quoted my post and it had nothing to do with what you were saying.
oh ya ha i just saw that. i didnt mean to quote ur response that was weird