T3 + Epistane + Halodrol Advice

Ando55

Awards
Hey guys, obviously this isnt my 1st nor 2nd cycle of Epistane or Halo, this time though I want to bring in T3 and add in Halodrol as I know T3 oxidizes everything including muscle as well and I want to be safe. Im contemplation either doing 100mg of Halo or getting 200mg of Hexadrone instead to help out in the toxicity area, what you guys think? Also i would love the input on the T3 dosage, due to the length and the fact that I don't want to risk excessive muscle loss I plan on going up to 50-75mcg tops. Protein is at 300g+, Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Dosages as of follow:

Epistane: 45mg/Day for all 8 weeks

Halodrol: 100mg/day for all 8 weeks

T3 Dosages by week
T3: 25/25/50/50/75/50/25/12.5

PCT 8 weeks total:

Erase Pro @ 1 cap/day for 4 weeks, with remainder of PCT on regular Erase for remaining 4 weeks left.
Clomid: 50mg for 6 weeks
Purus Dpol DAA- 8 weeks
3g Fish Oil
Orange Triad
1g L-Tyrosine for 8 weeks for Thyroid support
2g Carnitine Tartrate- 8 weeks
2.5g Betaine - 8 weeks
750mg Agmatine - 8 weeks
500mg R-ALA (125mg/meal)

Support and Daily Supps :
500mg Omega Sports Tudca + 4 Caps Organ Shield every day.

or

1 cap at 250mg Tudca +serving of LGI Damage control totaling 450mg day of TUDCA.

1g Cissus

3g Fish Oil

Orange Triad

5-10g Taurine

2g Carnitine Tartrate
2.5g Betaine
750mg Agmatine
500mg R-ALA (125mg per meal)

Tribulus/7 Keto DHEA on hand for lethargy.

Thanks again fellas!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with the lgi damage + tudca. No creatine on cycle? sns has some good bang for your buck creatine.

Ando55

Awards
What you guys think about the T3 Dosage? Should I keep the Halo or should I just drop it and do Hexadrone or should I do Epi alone and run a few weeks at 60mg on the backend? Lol Abe, creatine is a given actually I got tons! Forgot to include it! TUDCA+Cycle Support would work too!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Which brand of epi are you using?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You wouldn't even burn muscle on 45mg epi with t3. I'm not a big fan of 2 orals, but to each his own. Run t3 75mg through the whole thing.

Cycle Assist + TUDCA if you are running 2 orals.

Also, no need to ramp up and down t3.

Ando55

Awards
Which brand of epi are you using?
Fight Pharm, its Blackstone Labs instore brand. However i can get LGI, Olympus or Genetech. I ran IBE and Genetech before as well as LGI.

Warbird i definitely don't want to do 2 orals brotha, ill run the EPI solo and still have TUDCA + Organ shield. Also, 75mcg mcg T3 im sure is beyond ample. Might even throw some Clen in as they are synergistic. Also Warbird, you ran that combo before of EPI and T3? Thanks!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fight Pharm, its Blackstone Labs instore brand. However i can get LGI, Olympus or Genetech. I ran IBE and Genetech before as well as LGI.

Warbird i definitely don't want to do 2 orals brotha, ill run the EPI solo and still have TUDCA + Organ shield. Also, 75mcg mcg T3 im sure is beyond ample. Might even throw some Clen in as they are synergistic. Also Warbird, you ran that combo before of EPI and T3? Thanks!
I have not personally run epi+t3 but many people run t3 with just var or winny and epi is stronger than var and comparable to winny.

Ando55

Awards
I have not personally run epi+t3 but many people run t3 with just var or winny and epi is stronger than var and comparable to winny.
Thank you sir! T3 can be spaced ever 6-8 hrs correct? I have 25mcg tabs