plane bac water Vs bacteriostatic soium chloride

Daltons

Daltons

Awards
Hi, what's the best solution to reconstitute peptides?
Bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride 0.9% ?
Have read about the sodium chloride one it is better because is isotonic. Plane bac water is non isotonic, so if you inject bac water in vein could raise some issues as red blood cells lysis as here it's well explained (join the blanks):
h t t p : // w w w . rxlist . com/h2o-side-effects-drug-center . htm

MuscleJ

Awards
This thread seems familiar? Didn't you have one like a month ago? If not there's a similar thread do some searching.

MuscleJ

Awards
Ok now go research and search the fourms , this exact question was asked.

Daltons

Daltons

Awards
Not exactly. I asked what difference between sterile and bacteriostatic (not to mention that topic has disappeared, i didnt find it).
Now I'm asking a different stuff: the difference between bac and Sodium Chloride, precisly for iv administrations.
I've just found out bac is not indicate for i.v. injections cos is not isotopic.

MuscleJ

Awards
Are you injecting IV or IM? I'm not sure why you need sodium chloride for any gear.....
Also do you mean isotonic.

Daltons

Daltons

Awards
Usually just IM. But i wanted try IV too with some peps. Here's the why I needed an isotonic water. For IV is required just only an isotonic stuff. so i need sterile water or sodium chloride too but no bac water, suppose.
I bet that 9 mg/ml of sodium chloride will not affect/alter the peptides chemical struncture ,does it?

MuscleJ

Awards
I'm trying to understand your post, here's what I gathered,you normally do IM with the peps and now ylu want to try IV? I don't have any info on the that exact route of administration with peps, I can say some meds are suspended in dextrose, so knowing what it needs to be mixed with for that route of administration is important. You writes 9mg/ml of sodium chloride... is that your reconstituted ratio of your peps after the mixture becaus sodium chloride is normally measured in liquid volume such as ML or CC. Maybe someone chime in with info on IV pep route.

Daltons

Daltons

Awards
Even though I wanted try IV too or not it does not matter. Let's forget the IV administrations. I just meant I'ld prefer use an isotonic water than a non-isotonic one for IM too, you see