Little Help

clifford4970

Awards
So I ran a PH back in July through August and then ran the PCT (over the counter). About a month and a half started to get puffy/sensitive nips. I did not run a SERM like Nova or an AI with my PH or PCT.

I have Nova, Letro and Liqiudex. I have been told to take the Nova and Letro together. Run the nova for 4 weeks and the letro until gyno is gone and then taper off. Liqiudex is there for a just in case?

Any help is welcomed. Just want to make sure i am doing this correctly and not messing my system up more than i have so far.

clifford4970

Awards
I have also read that i want to take Letro by itself, and then once i have tapered off, use Nova to prevent Estro Rebound (nova at 20/20/10/10). Sorry to post twice before any response.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Letro first than Nolva I forget the taper off the top of my head but if you do a search it will pop up. I've done this way worked great

clifford4970

Awards
And this should crush the Gyno (the Letro) and the Nova should prevent rebound?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And this should crush the Gyno (the Letro) and the Nova should prevent rebound?
Letro is the only compound I know that will reverse the gyno once you have it the Nolva wI'll prevent the rebound

clifford4970

Awards
Letro is the only compound I know that will reverse the gyno once you have it the Nolva wI'll prevent the rebound
Yeah, I already have Gyno.
After I finish Nova, do I need to do anything? Or take anything else?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope the Letro will take care of the gyno the Nolva is just a precaution if I remember right you taper up the Letro not down though

clifford4970

Awards
Nope the Letro will take care of the gyno the Nolva is just a precaution if I remember right you taper up the Letro not down though
You taper up the Letro and then taper back down. .5 work up to 2.5 and then work back down to .5

clifford4970

Awards
Would I then Take Nova for 4 weeks (20/20/10/10) and then be set? Or should essentially be good from there?

jarod86

Awards
Wait. Is gyno puffy/sensitive nips or is it full on man tits (pecs shaped like tits)?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
So I ran a PH back in July through August and then ran the PCT (over the counter). About a month and a half started to get puffy/sensitive nips. I did not run a SERM like Nova or an AI with my PH or PCT. I have Nova, Letro and Liqiudex. I have been told to take the Nova and Letro together. Run the nova for 4 weeks and the letro until gyno is gone and then taper off. Liqiudex is there for a just in case? Any help is welcomed. Just want to make sure i am doing this correctly and not messing my system up more than i have so far.
Look into raloxifene man. **** works wonders for gyno. I'd look at letro as a last resort because the treatment itself sucks balls. Raloxifene is awesome at reducing steroid induced gyno.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
This is wrong. Nolva was developed to specifically target breast tissue growth. It has nothing to do with rebound. Rebound can be taken care of with an AI but nolva, ralox and letro should be in your arsenal if you have steroid induced gyno.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Wait. Is gyno puffy/sensitive nips or is it full on man tits (pecs shaped like tits)?
It starts off as itchy and sensitive but if let untreated it can develop into lumps, and if the lumps aren't treated quickly you'll have a nice pair of boobies lol.

clifford4970

Awards
This is wrong. Nolva was developed to specifically target breast tissue growth. It has nothing to do with rebound. Rebound can be taken care of with an AI but nolva, ralox and letro should be in your arsenal if you have steroid induced gyno.
With what I have, Nolva, Letro and liquidex, how should I take them? Nolva and Letro together? And liquidex to prevent rebound?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
With what I have, Nolva, Letro and liquidex, how should I take them? Nolva and Letro together? And liquidex to prevent rebound?
I would run the nolva and letro together. Make sure you take your letro like mentioned above. Letro therapy sucks tho, be prepared for incredibly sore joints and loss of libido.

jarod86

Awards
It starts off as itchy and sensitive but if let untreated it can develop into lumps, and if the lumps aren't treated quickly you'll have a nice pair of boobies lol.
Thanks.

Currently in Ostarine.

Nips a little perky though I dare say this is just a slight reaction to estrogen increase.

Formeron being used to counter somewhat.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Get some ralox. and run it with the letro. Taper the doses up to 2.5mg and then back down the same way. Run the ralox at 60mg a day. Then use nolvadex for 2 weeks to help with rebound issues.

clifford4970

Awards
I would run the nolva and letro together. Make sure you take your letro like mentioned above. Letro therapy sucks tho, be prepared for incredibly sore joints and loss of libido.
K, but this is where I get confused. I have been told to run Letro on its own, then Nolva after to prevent rebound, and then I have been told run them together and the used liquidex (AI) every other day for two weeks after Nolva/Letro to prevent rebound. What is the best solution?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
K, but this is where I get confused. I have been told to run Letro on its own, then Nolva after to prevent rebound, and then I have been told run them together and the used liquidex (AI) every other day for two weeks after Nolva/Letro to prevent rebound. What is the best solution?
You can run it on its own for sure, the idea behind running it with nolva is that it (gyno) will be getting attacked via two different pathways making it more effective than a singular compound (letro). Nolva will do nothing to prevent rebound, nolva specifically targets breast tissue growth, it does absolutely nothing to lower your estrogen levels. If you taper your letro properly then rebound shouldn't be a problem.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Everything I have read says it is still good to take nolva for 2 weeks after finishing letro till estrogen levels normalize.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Everything I have read says it is still good to take nolva for 2 weeks after finishing letro till estrogen levels normalize.
It wouldn't hurt, all the nolva will do is prevent estrogen binding to breast tissue. It won't do anything to reduce the levels of estrogen in your body. Anyway if you taper letro slowly then estrogen rebound won't be an issue.

clifford4970

Awards
It wouldn't hurt, all the nolva will do is prevent estrogen binding to breast tissue. It won't do anything to reduce the levels of estrogen in your body. Anyway if you taper letro slowly then estrogen rebound won't be an issue.
How would you taper off?
I know back down from 2.5 to .5, but how long at .5 and how often?
Thanks!

Shysty

Awards
Don't mean to hijack thread but

If you taper letro from a lower does like .75 -.25 over a course of ~3 weeks or so without seeing gyno after the .25 would you need you need the SERM? or would there be a rebound still when letro is stopped completely

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Don't mean to hijack thread but

If you taper letro from a lower does like .75 -.25 over a course of ~3 weeks or so without seeing gyno after the .25 would you need you need the SERM? or would there be a rebound still when letro is stopped completely
Personally I would say yes. (others may disagree) Low doses of letro can still cause a very high suppression of estrogen so rebound is still possible. Not worth the risk IMO

As Lukef2000 said, nolva does not stop estrogen levels rising but it would stop them from binding to breast tissue till levels normalize.

clifford4970

Awards
Personally I would say yes. (others may disagree) Low doses of letro can still cause a very high suppression of estrogen so rebound is still possible. Not worth the risk IMO As Lukef2000 said, nolva does not stop estrogen levels rising but it would stop them from binding to breast tissue till levels normalize.
Would it be alright running Nolva that long? 6-8 weeks?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Just run the Nolva until your gyno or symptoms are gone or under control.. Follow up with a ai and use a nice taper.. Ralox worked faster than Nolva for me, but either will do the job..
Letro sucks like Luke said....

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Nolvadex is run during PCT for an average of 4 to 6 weeks so no problem.

I agree ralox is better. Currently running ralox with letro to shrink pre-exisiting gyno. The lumps have gone down quite a lot after 3 weeks. Going to run for a further 2 weeks and then start my next cycle.

clifford4970

Awards
Look into raloxifene man. **** works wonders for gyno. I'd look at letro as a last resort because the treatment itself sucks balls. Raloxifene is awesome at reducing steroid induced gyno.
So I have been taking Letro for 4 weeks. I also took Nolva at 20/20/10/10. I am no longer taking Nolva but I am still taking the Letro. Just wanted to get thoughts on if I should stop the Letro and get some raloxifene?
And if so, should I taper off Letro or just stop taking it when I start taking raloxifene?
Guess I need help from here on out since I don't feel the Letro is really working.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Yep just taper down the letro and start taking the ralox when you stop taking the letro.