Cutting cycle

Jake.miller

Jake.miller

Awards
I'm 6-2 205 with about 15%bf. I'm thinking about running a cutting stack as i want to drop body fat. I was thinking about the shredded stack by olympus labs which is epistane and winabol. What are your guys' thoughts on this? Any and all advice/ criticism is great! Thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesnt' really matter what you run. Just diet hard and any PH/DS will help you retain muscle even on a big deficit. That stack sounds good though.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I honestly like tren and stano as the best otc cutting stack. I also like clostebol. Epi drys my joints intreferring wit cardio

Jake.miller

Jake.miller

Awards
Another question, with this being my first ever ph cycle is it ok two go with two ph's stacked?

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Yep go with two milder compounds or even a stacked single serve ( multi compound ) . Have an A.I on hand aswll as pct & ur GTG .

Jalex

Awards
You didn't mention whether you have thought about it/access to it.

500mg test 12 weeks strict diet would serve you well with (likely) no sides at all or issues, unlike most PH

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Serm for pct either nolva or clomid also maybe add in some sns DAA . Make to sure to have on cycle support like cel cycle assist + tudca

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you may need to do some more research on your own a little more before starting your cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another question, with this being my first ever ph cycle is it ok two go with two ph's stacked?
I would go with 1. Reason being is that if you start getting sides, you won't know what caused them.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I ran a great cut with EPI by itself. Did vital labs 2a3a at 30/40/40/50/60/60. Gained ~ 8lbs lean mass and cut 2-3%bf. Looks like you're looking to do something similar. Plenty of logs out there for similar results.
Run Tudca and cycle assist with clomid from a rep site and you're golden. Inexpensive and effective

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As a rookie i'd simply go with 1 compound, and i'd make it EPI. Run up to 50mg or so, keep the diet in check, and you'll shed some nice pounds. For EPI I like to have cortisol control on hand post cycle, Reduce XT works well. Get some CEL Cycle Assist for on cycle Support, and a SERM for PCT. Otherwise just nail the diet and training.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
As a rookie i'd simply go with 1 compound, and i'd make it EPI. Run up to 50mg or so, keep the diet in check, and you'll shed some nice pounds. For EPI I like to have cortisol control on hand post cycle, Reduce XT works well. Get some CEL Cycle Assist for on cycle Support, and a SERM for PCT. Otherwise just nail the diet and training.
I also used Reduce XT in PCT. Solid system

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
If your looking to cut and you want to run epi I would recommend E- Ripper by Menace Nutrition. It doesnt have the highest amount of Epi but it does have three other cutting agents in it. You can check it out at:
http://bringthemayhem.com/product/e-ripper/ if your interested.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
E-ripper looks like a solid product, plus they are looking for some loggers for it over in company promos. I'd also say sns reduce xt is a good addition to pct, as to keep cortisol levels under control and maintain lbm and keep fat off as long as diet is right

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs EP15TANE at 30/45/45/45/45/45 would be a great first cutting cycle. Or TR1UMPH (methyldiazirinol) at 40/60/60/60/60/60. Do some reading and choice one or the other :)

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Yes we are looking for some loggers for e-ripper. I would get over there quick though!