Nano tren thoughts?

P

Pswitz3r

Awards
Had anybody saw the new nano tren that assault labs put out? Do you think that it would really absorb better than a normal tren ph?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
looks good I would try it if I didnt already have heaps of real tren

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I did a thread a few weeks ago on nano halo and everyone said it was crap. I'd wait for some guinea pigs to try it out and log it. If they sold enough to crash the site I'm sure a member on here will log it

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Who knows people say the fact it is nano doesn't help at all, some do. If you run it pick up some sns inhibit p to battle prolactin sides

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Who knows people say the fact it is nano doesn't help at all, some do. If you run it pick up some sns inhibit p to battle prolactin sides
real tren will shoot your E2 sky high, if this stuff is as good as they claim your gonna need adex or aromisin for sure

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it is 500% better than regular ph tren

00S4Boy

Awards
I doubt it is 500% better than regular ph tren
None of it is 500% better, slightly better maybe but not 500% and not with a pricetag like that. Also the only company i really trust doing nano particulation is AL/IL. Or Celtic if we start doing it, or LGI if they decide to do it.

Like i discussed with a AL/IL rep.

When you went from Ultradrol to Nanodrol they went from 4mg dosing to 15mg dosing. For an overall of 360mg of UD per bottle, and now 450mg of ND per bottle. Cannot comment on pricing because there was never Nanodrol in the us, and british prices are stupid high.

When Mithras went to nano Mithras you went from 5mg to 25mg dosing. For an overall of 450 mithras, to 750 nano mithras. Thats a 66% increase in product with a better delivery system and for the most part the price increase was roughly 25% depending on time of purchase/retailer.

These Nano Halo and Tren give you the same amount of active as celtic/lgi halo/tren at over 2x the price. With probably at best a 40% increase in effectiveness(based on previous nano) if their nano particulation is even done right.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just go with Dermatren, Youll find a ton of unsponsored logs on the forum.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Or tstain from Ironflex :) get tren and epi

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Just go with Dermatren, Youll find a ton of unsponsored logs on the forum.
never used these products but I believe anything transdermal bypasses the liver so it would have a higher conversion rate

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I only pin tren, I'm just posting for emotional support

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
real tren will shoot your E2 sky high, if this stuff is as good as they claim your gonna need adex or aromisin for sure
What??? what kind of tren are you running?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
What??? what kind of tren are you running?
I like tren E I seem to get les sides, but also have a heap of tren A, if you do labs on cycle tren will give you false results sometimes in like 300-400 levels

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I like tren E I seem to get les sides, but also have a heap of tren A, if you do labs on cycle tren will give you false results sometimes in like 300-400 levels
Tren has no reaction with estrogen though so I'm confused how you're having high e issues?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Tren has no reaction with estrogen though so I'm confused how you're having high e issues?
I know it sounds crazy but it can give you immortal E2 numbers, which are usually false, thats why I recommended on cycle testing before adding the tren so you get more accurate numbers

http://www.eroids.com/forum/steroids-qa/anabolic-steroids/tren-causing-elevated-estradiol-levels-an-explanation

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/195053-Massive-estrogen-number!!-No-clue-why!!?highlight=estrogen+is+high

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
I ordered Nano Tren yesterday because of the 50% price reduction intro offer, i may prepare and run it in December, the temp here will be around 30 C however if the humidity is excessive then will hold off for several months

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Anabolics 9
M Cycle Logs 21
solidsnake Anabolics 24
DexterMorgan Supplements 4
P Anabolics 18