Tri methyl extreme 3.15

L

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Have a bottle I bought a couple years ago, first off is it still ok to use?

Been laying in a drawer and second is it even worth to use or too much harm?

1 pill a day even worth?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Have u ever taken anything PH/DS before?

L

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Haha yes my first cycle was a quad stack....only ran 3 weeks half dose ha good results

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Well, realize here you have SD, Epi, and Max LMG. The dosing is a little off because two pills get u an advanced dose of SD a normal dose of Epi and the LMG is under dosed. Make sure u have some good liver support and read up some more on the product. ProhormoneDB has a good write up.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I've heard epi doesn't last anyone hear this too?
Loses it's potency after 6mo's or so??

L

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Well, realize here you have SD, Epi, and Max LMG. The dosing is a little off because two pills get u an advanced dose of SD a normal dose of Epi and the LMG is under dosed. Make sure u have some good liver support and read up some more on the product. ProhormoneDB has a good write up.
I know its off, im thinking of just canning it....but i want the SD badddddd....Prolly just run IML's super dmz 3.0 again

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That bottle should still be good! I would pop them and go from there. What's the worst that could happen?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You could send that product over here if you wot use it ;) haha just have proper on cycle support like cel cycle assist + tudca and you should be gtg. Of course a serm and maybe a natural test booster like sns DAA during pct

L

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
You could send that product over here if you wot use it ;) haha just have proper on cycle support like cel cycle assist + tudca and you should be gtg. Of course a serm and maybe a natural test booster like sns DAA during pct
Thanks Brotha!

L

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
How much tudca a day.....ive read so many different numbers

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
500 mg a day

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've seen every where from 250mg to 1000mg. I'd say 500mg on cycle and once off go for 1000mg for a few weeks if you want.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen every where from 250mg to 1000mg. I'd say 500mg on cycle and once off go for 1000mg for a few weeks if you want.
good idea, didn't think of doing this

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Olympus labs, aegis, might see if boss could bring out some sns tudca.. Will see :)