How Do I Find Real Ostarine, Not OL's Over the Counter?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Hi Everyone,

The research I've now done on Google, reading articles, etc. shows Ostarine is great (with some negative impact on HDL levels). However, it appears many of these posts are on Olympic Lab's Ostarine (which just sounds like another OTC imitation).

I'm sure real stuff is on the market. How did they get it out of a lab? How can a regular person tell if it's real.

Thanks

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
They have labs that show their purity bro they are good to go. Aslo Ironmag labs has a solid option

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
What makes you think OTC Ostarine isn't legit?

MuscleJ

Awards
Ucimigrate! Your killing my buzz to come on here and actually see intellectual post and not these dang post. Research isn't don't in 4 hours. There's plenty of place to get the ostarine. If you did your research most places are just a few guys making it in their houses, so re phrase your question. Read reviews about the osta that these guys here are talking about and see for yourself if it works.

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
If it's made in their houses, how do we know it's any good?

Reactions: mw1
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The major companies like ol have the same osta in there bottel as the osta your looking for. This isint something like the ads in muscle mag selling you knock off (D-Bols).
Smh:/

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Or go to some chem site if it makes u more comfortable.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Well if you're a regular person you will never know what's real and what's not. You can google and seek so called confirmation from forums but there are a very few of us who has access to a real lab and actually know how to extract a compound, calculate correctly, and use an inst like hplc/lcms system.

The second tier would be the people who has the funds to have it tested. That's the real truth.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Get it from olympuslabs. Great company and they release their third party testing to the public

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OL ostarine is legit

00S4Boy

Awards
Celtic Labs Ostabol 90 caps, 10mg a cap. Right now priced at $17.95.

/thread

athene

Awards
What do you people think about O-Bol? I trust OL through and through, but I've found o-bol in my country and the price can't just compare to purchasing ostar1ne in UK and p&p costs.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Get it from olympuslabs. Great company and they release their third party testing to the public
Exactly! There's no dispute our ostarine is legitimate. I'm using it as we speak and I wouldn't put something in my body I didn't trust 100%.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Celtic Labs Ostabol 90 caps, 10mg a cap. Right now priced at $17.95.

/thread
Went through 3 bottles of Ostabol, did **** all tbh. A year ago I did RC osta and it was awesome, joints felt smooth, endurance and strength was up etc. Brawn is bunk imo.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Bro i think that Brawn Nutrition is a joke. Olympus Labs products are LEGIT and WORKS bro. I used Brawn Osta vs OL Ostar1ne ...and let me tell you that OL osta was MUCH MORE effective.The price is higher but it worth every damn bucks ;)

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
does anyone here have access to a lab that can test these products?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro i think that Brawn Nutrition is a joke. Olympus Labs products are LEGIT and WORKS bro. I used Brawn Osta vs OL Ostar1ne ...and let me tell you that OL osta was MUCH MORE effective.The price is higher but it worth every damn bucks ;)
Brawns osta was 100% legit from my experience

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
What makes you think OTC Ostarine isn't legit?
What makes you think it is?

Ive done both Rc osta and otc ostabol and the Rc blew the otc away. In fact the ostabol was completely useless even at a much higher dose.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What makes you think it is?

Ive done both Rc osta and otc ostabol and the Rc blew the otc away. In fact the ostabol was completely useless even at a much higher dose.
Try OL ostar1ne, we have independent 3rd party labs to back every batch of our osta

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, osta rx was good in pct at 1 cap each day. Gets my endorsement