Back to the PH game!

J

JD45

Awards
It's been many years since I've used PH's so long in fact, that I think the last one I used might have been 4-AD??

Nevertheless, I would like to run a cycle again, but before starting, want to see if I can solicit some advice from people more knowledgeable than me.

Stats:

38 years old
5'9"
180lbs
BF% - unknown

I'm currently watching my caloric intake to slim down a little bit. I could stand to use a couple BF percentage points.

I'm interested in running Tren, but not sure which one. I see there is Xtreme and Attack.

My goal is to lose a little BF while putting on some lean/dry mass. I'll plan on running PCT to help keep any gains if need be.

Just looking for advice (like everyone else) as to which Tren I should run or if there is something better that I'm not considering.

I know there are tons of threads like this and I thank you in advance for your time and input!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Age 38, looking into orals? Why not oils? You're a grown man

I'm running tren acetate right now, no pills here. Let me know if I can help

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to run tren be sure to get something for prolactin, like sns inhibit p, caber, or prami..

Reactions: mw1
H

hickdog89

Awards
Check out,Super trenabol by black stonelabs, it actually converts to real trenbolone

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out,Super trenabol by black stonelabs, it actually converts to real trenbolone
Overpriced.

Your best bet for "tren" product would be either TR3N or DermaTREN by Olympus Labs. It's also trendione but gives much more bang for your buck.

If it was me, I'd run EP15TANE or TR1UMPH instead of trendione though.

J

JD45

Awards
Age 38, looking into orals? Why not oils? You're a grown man

I'm running tren acetate right now, no pills here. Let me know if I can help
You're right, I could. I've never injected myself before and always took orals. I assume there is a benefit to using oils over orals, in that they don't get broken down by the liver as much? Appreciate the offer to help!

J

JD45

Awards
Overpriced.

Your best bet for "tren" product would be either TR3N or DermaTREN by Olympus Labs. It's also trendione but gives much more bang for your buck.

If it was me, I'd run EP15TANE or TR1UMPH instead of trendione though.
DermaTREN looks interesting, as does EP15TANE and TR3N. Out of those three, did you have a preference?

Looks like much hasn't changed in the last few years. Liver protection while on cycle, PCT

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DermaTREN looks interesting, as does EP15TANE and TR3N. Out of those three, did you have a preference?

Looks like much hasn't changed in the last few years. Liver protection while on cycle, PCT
DermaTREN and TR3N are same compounds, DermaTREN is just a transdermal version.

I'd prefer EP15TANE. Run it at 30/45/45/45/45/45 and you'll love it.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
OP- Triumph and Stano would be ideal for you. I had a long hiatus from PH's, came back and jumped into my Go-To (Hdrol)- which gives me great results, don't get me wrong. But- It does not compare to Triumph, especially for cutting and lean mass.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I've always ran oils since the start (only done 3 cycles to be fair) so I would always suggest that over PH's

I never liked the idea if having that much strain on the liver... I know all steroids affect the liver jus PH's are harsher.

Would any guys who run oils consider using PH's again/ever?

Sorry if it hijacks the thread a little.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I hear guys using SD on cycle all the time as a kick started ^

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I hear guys using SD on cycle all the time as a kick started ^
That's interesting to know. I've inly used dbol as a kick start... Didn't like it though. Dehydrated me to a stupid level... Let's just say I didn't think you could pee out iron brew :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I haven't run oils, but I have heard guys still run DS/Phs while on them

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you prefer Ep1stane over Tr1umph ?
And why?
Yes I do but I respond better to Epi than most people. General concensus is that TR1UMPH is better for cutting/recomping/nutrient partitioning and it also has less sides. TR1UMPH at 40/60/60/60/60/60 would treat you well.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I've always ran oils since the start (only done 3 cycles to be fair) so I would always suggest that over PH's

I never liked the idea if having that much strain on the liver... I know all steroids affect the liver jus PH's are harsher.

Would any guys who run oils consider using PH's again/ever?

Sorry if it hijacks the thread a little.
No, not me ever again. Oil is best for me

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran a lot of oils but I'm still using PH's/designer steroids. They are orals just like compounds like dianabol, anavar and anadrol.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I've ran a lot of oils but I'm still using PH's/designer steroids. They are orals just like compounds like dianabol, anavar and anadrol.
Maybe i'll try one with my next cycle? No idea whats even out there... Guess thats a question for another time.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe i'll try one with my next cycle? No idea whats even out there... Guess thats a question for another time.
DYMETHAZI9E for kickstart and THE 1 in the tail end of your cycle?

J

JD45

Awards
OP- Triumph and Stano would be ideal for you. I had a long hiatus from PH's, came back and jumped into my Go-To (Hdrol)- which gives me great results, don't get me wrong. But- It does not compare to Triumph, especially for cutting and lean mass.
Thank you, I'll look in to these as well.

J

JD45

Awards
So it looks like EP15TANE or Triumph would suit me best. Thanks g0hardorgohom for the dosing.

Any recommendations for PCT? I'm sure things have changed since I was taking Nolva. Or perhaps anything else I'm not considering?

Thanks again for the patience, and advice!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Basic pct..
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sns DAA 3G daily

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it looks like EP15TANE or Triumph would suit me best. Thanks g0hardorgohom for the dosing. Any recommendations for PCT? I'm sure things have changed since I was taking Nolva. Or perhaps anything else I'm not considering? Thanks again for the patience, and advice!
Flip a coin but right now we have tr1umph for 34.99 at orbit from 49.99 might wanna jump on that. As far as pct my go to SERM is torem.

My personal fav pct is-
Viron
Abliderate ammo
Formeron or transform
Torem

Here's the link http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/olympus-labs-tr1umph.html

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
^ Fawk that's a good deal- I'm probably going to on that. I have a source that still has Iron Legion Triumph, which I know is fawking awesome, but that is a good deal. So halfhuman, have you personally taken your own Triumph from OL?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ Fawk that's a good deal- I'm probably going to on that. I have a source that still has Iron Legion Triumph, which I know is fawking awesome, but that is a good deal. So halfhuman, have you personally taken your own Triumph from OL?
Sure is. Actually all of OL at orbit is 25% off which is amazing. Use code OLYMPUS25

Iron legion is legit too.

I have not personally used tr1umph as its new from OL but I have not used that compound neither. But it's a great compound to cut on. Not much of a see lots of gain type compound. I grabbed me up a bottle for my next run along side tr3st and probably dermafury for a nice cut.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Yes, Triumph is great for a cut- I ran 1000mg of Stano with it for 8 weeks, (5 weeks of tri) and it shred me like no other. Put on tons of mass while staying lean(9 pounds lean mass)- diet was sorta crappy too and it shred fat like crazy. Vascularity was just insane, everyone knew I was on something. I saw great gains on Triumph to tell u the truth.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, Triumph is great for a cut- I ran 1000mg of Stano with it for 8 weeks, (5 weeks of tri) and it shred me like no other. Put on tons of mass while staying lean(9 pounds lean mass)- diet was sorta crappy too and it shred fat like crazy. Vascularity was just insane, everyone knew I was on something. I saw great gains on Triumph to tell u the truth.
Amazing. Sounds like that was a perfect cycle. Good sh!t.

Looking forward to my run in the spring.