Test Cyp/EQ/DBol/Test Prop/Winstrol 12 Week Cycle

wakenjake

Awards
Getting ready to start my 2nd cycle my main goal is I wanna pack some quality size while still finishing up nice and lean/vascular!

Cycle
Week 1 - 4 50mg Dianabol ED
Week 1 - 8 600mg Test Cypionate
Week 1 - 10 400mg Equipose
Week 8 - 12 125mg Test Propionate EOD
Week 8 - 12 50mg Winstrol
Week 8 - 12 0.5mg Arimidex EOD (If it hasn't been started due to early sides)

PCT (3 days after last shot)
10 days of HCG at 350UI ED
Week 2 - 4 40mg Nolvadex ED
Week 4 - 6 20mg Nolvadex ED

Stats:
Weight: 180 Pounds
BF: 12-15%
Height:5'9
Training: 4 Years
Previous cycles: Test E / DBol Cycle

Goal:
Gain nice solid size, while still looking shreded.

I have done my fair share of research and figured this was the ideal cycle for my goal.

1. "Equipose is only good for 16-20 plus weeks cycle"
I've read numerous articles where people reported seeing gains in 10 weeks cycle, and others claiming that you won't see much what's the best way to find out? To try it! Now if your still gonna rebuddle on this point please don't just say "Dont do EQ for 10 weeks your stupid" give me an alternate suggestion and why!

2. "Why DBol at the beginning?"
Well.. DBOL IS ****ING AWESOME! Hehe I have a remainder left from my past cycle figured I'd use it as a Kickstarter for this cycle probably won't make it to 4 weeks but figured I'd run it till I ran out. Now this I did just because I have some laying around and I love the DBOL pump, gains, pretty much all about it. If you guys have a reason to advise this other than "you shouldn't run 2 orals in a cycle" please let me know! I most probably will alternate the dosage/length of time depending on how much I have left might even do 2 weeks just to really kick it off.

I'm always open to suggestions please feel free but don't be the typical jackass, write facts not broscience when you respond.

Am I over complicating a cycle? Should I just run a Test Prop/Winny cycle?

MuscleJ

Awards
How many cycles have you done, what are your stats.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Sorry, this isn't really critiquing your cycle as I don't have enough experience since I'm about to run my first cycle of dbol/test e,

What kind of gains did you get on the Test E/Dbol cycle? How long did you run it? What side effects hit you the most? What did your PCT look like? I've done plenty of research on it but I always like to hear other peoples experiences.

Thanks and good luck with your next cycle. Looks like fun.

wakenjake

Awards
Sorry, this isn't really critiquing your cycle as I don't have enough experience since I'm about to run my first cycle of dbol/test e,

What kind of gains did you get on the Test E/Dbol cycle? How long did you run it? What side effects hit you the most? What did your PCT look like? I've done plenty of research on it but I always like to hear other peoples experiences.

Thanks and good luck with your next cycle. Looks like fun.
20lbs gain (10lbs shed off being water weight) very minor sides got a bit of back acne like 10 zits max
PCT ran nolva clomid, didnt like clomid made me emotional hehe.
Week 10 - 12 didnt see much gains and drive went down but thats me

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Dunno about a cycle that big bro for ur 2nd , but each to their own . It looks solid m8 , gtg i reckon . Good luck & post some pics week to week , be interesting to see how it goes . Id get some liver support for the orals tho , liv52 ( alot say its bunk , ive never had jacked liver enzymes ) & tudca or nac .

Last edited:

MuscleJ

Awards
Can we get some before pics? Your 180# and 12-14% body fat? When was your last cycle bc your height and weight sounds like your having a hard time gaining muscle? How's your diet?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
Mak1990 Anabolics 45
Mak1990 Anabolics 0