Tren Test Tbol Cycle Help

Joey123

Awards
Weight: 84
Height: 1.75

First cycle: 4 weeks dianobol

Just started my second cycle now and need some advice if i am running it correctly, trying to keep doses low due to it being my second cycle

Weeks 1 - 5 : Turinabol at 40mg everyday
Weeks 1 - 10 : Test E 500mg p/k
Tren A 200mg p/wk
Primo 100 p/wk
Proviron 20mgED
Kessar 20mg ED

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test and tren doses look good. Turinabol may be enough if it is 100% legit but I'd run it at 70mg/day.

Primo at 100mg/day is waste of money. 400mg at minimum.

Proviron at 20mg/day is worthless too. 50mg at minimum but I'd dose it at 100mg/day. Hardening effect is great when ran high enough.

Joey123

Awards
Test and tren doses look good. Turinabol may be enough if it is 100% legit but I'd run it at 70mg/day.

Primo at 100mg/day is waste of money. 400mg at minimum.

Proviron at 20mg/day is worthless too. 50mg at minimum but I'd dose it at 100mg/day. Hardening effect is great when ran high enough.
Thanx For the advice bud. And the kessar should be fine? i think the pharma name for it is temoxiplex. I would hope all is legit, I am only using Axio Labs products

Any suggestions for a PCT?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx For the advice bud. And the kessar should be fine? i think the pharma name for it is temoxiplex. I would hope all is legit, I am only using Axio Labs products

Any suggestions for a PCT?
I'd actually extend your cycle of test E and Tren to 12 weeks and run Turinabol for the first 6 weeks.

I've no idea what Kessar is so really don't want to comment that. For PCT I'd do this:
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1

Also, you don't have any on-cycle AI's. TransFORM (transdermal formestane) at 100mg/day should do the trick!

EDIT: Kessar seems to be tamoxifen. I wouldn't use it during the cycle, use TransFORM instead. But you could use it during PCT instead of Clomid - if you decide to do so, I'd run tamoxifen at 20/20/20/10/10/10. However, I personally prefer Clomid over tamoxifen.

Joey123

Awards
Ok will def do that as I do have enough to last.

Temoxifen / Kessar - Mainly for gyno and to keep the water away.
Temoxiplex - is Nolvadex

I'm in South Africa so i'm not really sure if i can get sup3r pct or TransFORM
BTW, sorry for the ignorance as this is only my second cycle, are the clomid dosages daily for 6 days or weekly everyday for 6 weeks?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For 6 weeks.

You can probably get them to South Africa, I know few guys from there and they've succesfully ordered from both US and UK:

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing p/wk stands for "per week" if itsyour first cycle I would suggest run test at 500-750 a week and maybe add turinabol for the first 6 weeks. drop everything else

Joey123

Awards
For 6 weeks.

You can probably get them to South Africa, I know few guys from there and they've succesfully ordered from both US and UK:
Ok bud you helped quite abit, much appreciated.

Anything you would recommend for abit of fat loss while on this cycle?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Not trying to be a dick but trens not a starter drug. May wanna stick with 500mg ew test and 60mg ed tbol.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok bud you helped quite abit, much appreciated.

Anything you would recommend for abit of fat loss while on this cycle?
Calorie deficit.

Turina and tren will be great for fat loss.

Joey123

Awards
I'm guessing p/wk stands for "per week" if itsyour first cycle I would suggest run test at 500-750 a week and maybe add turinabol for the first 6 weeks. drop everything else
I already started, a week and a half in with pinning twice a week, not feeling much sides so i would think it's ok but thanx alot for the suggestion i will def do more research now

Joey123

Awards
Not trying to be a dick but trens not a starter drug. May wanna stick with 500mg ew test and 60mg ed tbol.
And so i have read, i totally get you, i just thought, initially, that i'm doing a course so i might as well hit it properly because I don't intend on going on course again until the end of next year if need be.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I already started, a week and a half in with pinning twice a week, not feeling much sides so i would think it's ok but thanx alot for the suggestion i will def do more research now
I would suggest not running all the extras and just run test and tbol.
reason being is you need to run tren A at 50-75 daily for it to work,
and primo over 500 a week to work.if you just started you can make these adjustments

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest not running all the extras and just run test and tbol.
reason being is you need to run tren A at 50-75 daily for it to work,
and primo over 500 a week to work.if you just started you can make these adjustments
It all "works" just not very pronounced results.

OTOH 200mg to 300mg a week of properly dosed Tren can transform a physique nicely with little sides. At that dose you're looking at 12 to 16 weeks for any real transformation.

Primo is very expensive and effects are not really noticeable at less that 400mg/w if at all.

OP you are running way to much product.

Joey123

Awards
It all "works" just not very pronounced results.

OTOH 200mg to 300mg a week of properly dosed Tren can transform a physique nicely with little sides. At that dose you're looking at 12 to 16 weeks for any real transformation.

Primo is very expensive and effects are not really noticeable at less that 400mg/w if at all.

OP you are running way to much product.
Should i stick to pinning twice a week?
only going to run the test e and tren a

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do your homework. Those are two different esters requiring to different schedules.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not looking to be argumentative but that is brotelligence being perpetuated.

Once your levels are reached with an enanthate ester it is not "required" to pin twice a week. You "can" go once a week.

Acetate esters can successfully be pinned EOD. It is advisable to pin ED but not required.

The point is that you/we cannot (should not) just tell a newbie what to do. In the case of pinning frequency, as you mentioned, it is not entirely correct or accurate.

They need to educate themselves so they can make an informed decision rather than just mimic what some random stranger on the internet posted.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Tren ace isnt a 2nd cycle compound m8 , it takes abit to get used too , even after numerous runs , its always feels different . From insomnia to wanting to fight or f**k anything that moves , its not for everyone . Its alot of compou ds for ur 2nd go ...id drop primo too .

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
You should also have caber or prami to hand for prolactain gyno issues.

You don't want to start lactating mid cycle. I would also drop the primo and run the test e for 14 weeks and the tren for 12 weeks.

Joey123

Awards
Guys I went and got myself some arimidex SA.
I would like to know would I benefit more by pinning 0.5 ml tren every other day instead of pinning 1 ml twice a week

Oh I dropped the tbol and primo as well..

Got a 6 week Pct lined up

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Guys I went and got myself some arimidex SA.
I would like to know would I benefit more by pinning 0.5 ml tren every other day instead of pinning 1 ml twice a week

Oh I dropped the tbol and primo as well..

Got a 6 week Pct lined up
you have tren A so pin everyday 50-75mgs
if I was youI would run the test E for 4 weeks first, test E take about 4 weeks to build up in your system and do labs. if you do labs on tren you wont get a good E2 number

you should google these drugs you wanna use and there are other sites that will explain each drug and optimum use, plus side effects and other drugs you'll need to combat sides

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I'm not looking to be argumentative but that is brotelligence being perpetuated.

Once your levels are reached with an enanthate ester it is not "required" to pin twice a week. You "can" go once a week.

Acetate esters can successfully be pinned EOD. It is advisable to pin ED but not required.

The point is that you/we cannot (should not) just tell a newbie what to do. In the case of pinning frequency, as you mentioned, it is not entirely correct or accurate.

They need to educate themselves so they can make an informed decision rather than just mimic what some random stranger on the internet posted.
I agree with you, but my opinion is to be straight with folks, and most people dont like needles so the thought of pinning ED will deter most folks.

Joey123

Awards
Bro the reason why i chose to pin every third day is due to me reading up on the half lifes of these esthers. So i assumed that if i pin before the half life has been reached i will be fine.
To combat the sides i am using the aromasin with milk thistle as well as strong multi vits together with potassium calcium magnesium omegas flex seed and so on. I also read that kessar is good for gyno but aromasin is better so i am doing both

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Bro the reason why i chose to pin every third day is due to me reading up on the half lifes of these esthers. So i assumed that if i pin before the half life has been reached i will be fine.
To combat the sides i am using the aromasin with milk thistle as well as strong multi vits together with potassium calcium magnesium omegas flex seed and so on. I also read that kessar is good for gyno but aromasin is better so i am doing both
thats the standard thought process that more stable blood levels reduce sides. personally its how I do it and have no reason to change it

Joey123

Awards
thats the standard thought process that more stable blood levels reduce sides. personally its how I do it and have no reason to change it
Ok thanx for your help bud, much appreciated.

I know what u saying because when i miss an injection i feel rather fluish after the next shot and so on

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Tren ace is a short acting ester , higher binding affinity to ur receptors than testosterone , so since it has a short half life it needs to be pinned E.D ot E.O.D to keep blood levels stable . If u dont like pinning then this isnt the anabolic for u m8 . Tren cough can be f**king fun too !

Joey123

Awards
4 weeks in to my cycle. picked up about 5kg of what seems to be lean muscle.
Pinning ever other day now.
Going to continue for 5 weeks and last two weeks take test only.

thereafter, PCT
Clomid at 100mg for first two weeks
Nolvadex at 20mg for the 3 weeks to follow
HCG 500iu every second day

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Don't run HCG during PCT. You run it before.

Run clomid and Nolva together for 4 weeks. Maybe add a test booster too.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/20/20