Trying to keep test at min (yes, min) while on Formestane

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
MY TEST IS TODAY
PLEASE KEEP READING UPDATES
I NEED YOUR INPUT

Here is the deal folks: I use Formestane cycle right now. In a week I have a blood test for testosterone to see if my doctor needs to up my Androgel dose. I am trying to keep my Test as low as possible while he draws blood so the results come back low because right now the generic 1% don't do **** and I either want MORE CREAM or SHOTS ! the cream smells like **** and is SO much of it to smear on !

Bottom line: does daily dose Formestane 150mg ~ 200mg ((Formabolic transdermal)) increase testosterone in the slightest? If so, I will stop using it now, for the next week, until they draw blood to check testosterone levels.

Let me know if you have any questions.

If you are knowledgeable in the subject and have a yes/no answer that you can boil it down to, chime in - I bow down to you.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It has been claimed that it will do or at least lend itself to a more favourable test:E ratio.

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Thanks ; I will cease use of Formestane until my test on Tuesday. Of course Im not taking the prescribed cream until my Tuesday blood draw as well.

Any other ways to lower test prior to the blood draw ?

--instead of bicycling there like I was supposed to do, I'll get a ride to the LabCorp, I imagine the bicycling cardio will raise testosterone temporarily.

--I can only stomach a little alcohol. Does it help lower test if you consume it at a certain point before the blood draw?

ANYTHING else that might be simple to do that I cant think of ?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Don't sleep the night before. That should crush it haha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol skip sleep.

Eat high carb, low fat, no cholesterol

Do a lot of LISS cardio and no anaerobic training, don't even break a sweat

Take NSAIDs, lots of soluble fibre

Eat "estrogenic" foods

Really you won't be able to effect it too much but those are some ideas

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
I can skip a couple hours of sleep and get 3-4 and take some shots of vodka during the night - heard alcohol lowers testo, but not sure how early enough to take it - during the night 4-5am, or an hour before the blood draw?

xhrr

Awards
Haha oh man I remember trying to self lower my own test to get put on hrt back in the day cause I thought I had it and I showed most of the sides of it. Started eating terrible staying up late and went to the bar the night before and even chain smoked cigs. Went in for my blood draw and my numbers came back in the upper limits. Haha made no sense but good luck op. Definitely stop formestane though asap.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Get some TNE, inject and hope you crash :D

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Definitely stop formestane though asap.
God DAM it. I wish it didnt affect testosterone. I am stressing over stopping it EVEN FOR JUST THREE DAYS - no energy, *****weak workouts, no commanding attitude at work.... ****.

Keep reminding myself just till TUESDAY !!!!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Have any Ostarine laying around? :D

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Some reason I thought I had read Ostarine showed suppression quite quickly, even if it wasn't a large hit. Maybe I'm remembering wrong...

bomb

Awards
why dont pop a ph if you want low test ?
sth that hits fast and crushes you hard ?!

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Have any Ostarine laying around? :D
Haha! This ^. Lets put ostarine to the test. See how suppressive it is at 30mg

I dont know what Ostarine is and no I dont have it . Not looking to find out in this thread unless its OTC and supresses Testo so I can grab it real quick before the blood draw.
Also its already 430am night and ill be up till morning. -- ...

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Cause you dnt want to be too obvious :)
My blood test is tomorrow. I dont have any prohormones left. I used to have 1-andro . I imagine right before the test it will boost testosterone. Your post feels like sarcasm. All I have left is testosterone cream and formabolic. Again, Im trying to get low testosterone levels on my blood draw tomorrow which is before 3pm EST.

This is so he can bump up my pathetic generic Androgel dose -- or go to shots which are much more stable (and dont smell so bad)

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Lol skip sleep.

Eat high carb, low fat, no cholesterol

Do a lot of LISS cardio and no anaerobic training, don't even break a sweat

Take NSAIDs, lots of soluble fibre

Eat "estrogenic" foods

Really you won't be able to effect it too much but those are some ideas
What is LISS ? low intensity something something? searching the forum for the acronym, I'll edit when I find out what it stands for.

editsLow Intensity Steady State? basically its low intensity low effort cardio? It would be too tempting to break a sweat. Something like an hour walk before maybe? I can bike for an hour ride before, and on my way to the test, but it's too tempting to break a sweat and bike hard. I love riding my mountain bike. Im afraid that will raise testosterone levels.

It sounds like biking for an hour before (LISS) would definitely raise testo levels. Because it wont be truly low intensity, I love to cycle hard. I just got this bike I enjoy riding it hard

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
I also have access to prescription Xanax and prescription Adderall if that helps.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Right before the test have someone stick a finger up your ass that should lower your test levels.

jaakonpallo

Awards
This reminds my last lab tests for test.
Kept drinking alcohol 2 days straight and slept only few hours...was not succesful.
My test levels were higher then ever b4 lol...not low enough for trt.b4 i was borderline candidate for trt

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
I also have access to prescription pills:

Xanax and Klonopin and Vlaium
Adderall and Wellbutrin

any of that help lower it ?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
My blood test is tomorrow. I dont have any prohormones left. I used to have 1-andro . I imagine right before the test it will boost testosterone. Your post feels like sarcasm. All I have left is testosterone cream and formabolic. Again, Im trying to get low testosterone levels on my blood draw tomorrow which is before 3pm EST.

This is so he can bump up my pathetic generic Androgel dose -- or go to shots which are much more stable (and dont smell so bad)
My bad if it came off sarcastic, I was replying to the other dude. If you used trest for example, it will definitely shut down your test levels really low up to a point where your doc will probably know you're taking something since your past levels will not be comparable.

At this point your blood test is too close for anything to shut you down that fast so all I can do is wish you luck! ;)

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
My bad if it came off sarcastic, I was replying to the other dude. If you used trest for example, it will definitely shut down your test levels really low up to a point where your doc will probably know you're taking something since your past levels will not be comparable.

At this point your blood test is too close for anything to shut you down that fast so all I can do is wish you luck! ;)

i got nothing out of your post

dont post stupid **** jokes

anyways i postponed it till thursday.

find another thread to **** up.

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards

I dont have the time or money to order trest or the willingness to endure its lifelong side effects
nor do i know what it is , thanks for the vague post bud .

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
i got nothing out of your post

dont post stupid **** jokes

anyways i postponed it till thursday.

find another thread to **** up.
Wtf issues bro? You need to fix your head. Come off whatever hormonal product you're taking it's not doin you any good.

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
I postponed it to thursday the 13th so anything I can do until then besides taking no more creams or forma which ive stopped already. ill drink some alc the night before i guess, i guess that sums it about. ill slep a little less too.

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Hey d1440 I think ur test levels are low enuff you sensitive biotch
look at this too tough "no new friends" nigga out bitch if my test is low enough then you have no purpose in this thread . lost cause just posting in peoples topics lmao go on bodybuilding misc like the scum you are.

Goodvibes is here for your issues though.

This thread went 0-100 haha

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Go tell your hubby to stick his fingers in.your ass.it should help lower.your test levels you bird.

xhrr

Awards
look at this too tough "no new friends" nigga out bitch if my test is low enough then you have no purpose in this thread . lost cause just posting in peoples topics lmao go on bodybuilding misc like the scum you are. Goodvibes is here for your issues though.
Well it's not party until white kids are saying the n word and fingers are going in buttholes

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This thread is deeply disturbing. So, I'm subbing to help out with punctuation, grammar, and insult recommendations for those who want that assistance.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
His test level is definitely low now. LOL

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
I hope my taxes aren't paying for your HRT u virg. O boo hoo my doctor ( whom knows a lot more than I do) wont bump my andro gel upppp. I hope your test comes back WNL, abusing the system as usual.

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
I hope my taxes aren't paying for your HRT u virg. O boo hoo my doctor ( whom knows a lot more than I do) wont bump my andro gel upppp. I hope your test comes back WNL, abusing the system as usual.

nice son keep up the good work

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
white knight bastards lets see how it comes back . any day now

blood was drawn on the 13th just need to call the doctor monday thats all

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
how do you subscribe to a thread so responses are emailed to you?

nvm i think i got it

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
LoL put 2 finger in it & call the Dr. In the morning!

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
shut the come on this is serious

what if it comes back high

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
Iv never tried to purposely lower my Test. So just don't know!.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
If his test comes back high after his attempt in trying to crush it then he doesn't need trt. There. We should stop giving this guy any advice.