I want a solid and relatively mild first cycle. Help me

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so I've pretty much had it with my life. I'm 23 years old and my test levels are in the high 300s. Even back when I was 18 they've never gone past 415. I've had it with the lack of energy, depression, anxiety, lack of motivation, inability to focus/concentrate, and just the overall emotional issues and lack of libido associated with low levels. Besides HGH which was legally prescribed to me up until a couple of years ago for short stature, I have never tried any anabolics. I have been on corticosteroids my entire life for kidney disease and I suspect that that's probably at least part of my reason for ****ty levels. I have taken countless natty test boosters including AEN Ape, Pharmafreak Test Freak, Controlled Labs Blue Gene, Controlled Labs Blue Up, Controlled Labs Blue Growth, LeCheek Nutrition TX-3, SNS Inhibit P, D-Aspartic Acid, N-Methyl-D-Aspartate, LeCheek Nutrition AD-3, Iron Mag Labs Anabolic Matrix, DHEA, Iron Mag Labs E Control, and Black Lion Research Formeron. Some of these products have helped somewhat, but none have shown any real significant long lasting effects. Should I stay natty or should I begin dabbling in the world of Anabolics? Any idea on a good first cycle? Please do not suggest I see a doctor because I have been to doctor after doctor after doctor and none of them have wanted anything to do with me because they think I'm just a meathead kid looking for steroids. Not a single doc will take me seriously except for my old pediatrician who actually sent me to an endo who then proceeded to tell me I was wasting both mine and her time with that appointment. I take so many supplements for my emotional issues and I hate that I have to do that. I want to feel like myself again! I wanna be the enthusiastic, happy guy I was back when I was like 15.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try GOOD natty products first. A stack of DermaSTRENGTH and EP1C will do wonders, trust me.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
you said please dont tell you to see a doctor but then you gave us this huge back story, hate to say it but I would recommend you see a psychologist before you get on a cycle. sure you'll feel great on high levels of test, but you will also feel like **** coming off and people have been experienced suicidal feelings on clomid ( including myself) . just saying

stann123

stann123

Awards
you said please dont tell you to see a doctor but then you gave us this huge back story, hate to say it but I would recommend you see a psychologist before you get on a cycle. sure you'll feel great on high levels of test, but you will also feel like **** coming off and people have been experienced suicidal feelings on clomid ( including myself) . just saying
Agreed.

A ****ty pct can fck with your head really bad

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you contemplate it, i would suggest staying on with a blast and cruise. or using the test cycle as a way to crash your test levels so you can be prescribed. People may say to see a Doc but if you have exhausted that route then why bother?

Bare in mind the cost of long term use and that you may find yourself being "on" from this point onward unless you want to go back feeling like you did before.

Reactions: mw1
Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
You could try GOOD natty products first. A stack of DermaSTRENGTH and EP1C will do wonders, trust me.
I have been considering a Lexogenin, but have read conflicting results on it. Most people say it works for strength, but the doses needed are quite expensive. I'm trying to get more to the root of the problem and fix my levels. I'm not only looking to boost muscle, I just want a better quality of life. Living life with high 300s test levels is not particularly fulfilling. I feel like an old man all the time.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Funny you should mention clomid! I've actually been reading some studies about just using clomid as an alternative to TRT. Apparently when used as a standalone it has been shown to double, and even triple test levels and it didn't matter what a man's starting test level was. And while it does increase SHGB levels lowering your ratio of Free test vs test levels, it still gives significant net gains in free test. Also since it is slightly estrogenic I was thinking a low dose of aromatase inhibitors such as Arimidex might be helpful there. In a large study of men with low T starting in the 200s, they were able to raise it up (on average) in the 650 range using only Clomid. That sounds pretty promising to me. There have been at least a half a dozen other studies yielding similar results. Generally it works better if you are younger. Older people don't seem to respond quite as well to it. Oh and I do have a psychiatrist if that matters at all.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Clomid is a great starting option. Search for "clomid restart protocol" and read into it. It will give you the layout for a solid boost that many have actually seen maintained long after stopping dosing.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I think the longest term study for clomid was 3 years of use so far. It showed a significant increase in test on the first year, but on the second and third year they experienced slight drops in test compared to the first year even though the men were still taking the same dose. They also noticed a 13 point gain is estradiol levels over a three year period, which is why I was going to incorporate 1mg a week of Arimidex.

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
Take test e 500mg a week your first cycle, 12 weeks long and just cruise, see how your body likes it.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm 31 and have been on Clomid for 1.5 years for TRT. I started with 25 mg EOD then my doc bumped it up to 50. It took my test from the low 200s to a range of 500-700. Doc is using Clomid so I maintain fertility until my wife and I have kids (we are currently trying) then he will switch me to test. It's not a lifelong solution but definitely does help. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Also, I know you don't want to hear the doctor talk, but sometimes you have to keep trying until you find a good one. I went to 2 endos who just looked at my numbers and wanted to throw me on Androgel and be done with it. My wife, who is in medicine, went ape sh*t because of fertility concerns. The endos just brushed it off. Finally, I found a top urologist at the Cleveland Clinic who specializes in male testosterone problems. I know how frustrating it is, especially when a doctor just thinks you want roids all you want is to feel normal. TRT is about getting your mood, energy and libido back. Good luck!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I'm 31 and have been on Clomid for 1.5 years for TRT. I started with 25 mg EOD then my doc bumped it up to 50. It took my test from the low 200s to a range of 500-700. Doc is using Clomid so I maintain fertility until my wife and I have kids (we are currently trying) then he will switch me to test. It's not a lifelong solution but definitely does help. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Also, I know you don't want to hear the doctor talk, but sometimes you have to keep trying until you find a good one. I went to 2 endos who just looked at my numbers and wanted to throw me on Androgel and be done with it. My wife, who is in medicine, went ape sh*t because of fertility concerns. The endos just brushed it off. Finally, I found a top urologist at the Cleveland Clinic who specializes in male testosterone problems. I know how frustrating it is, especially when a doctor just thinks you want roids all you want is to feel normal. TRT is about getting your mood, energy and libido back. Good luck!
How long did your doc say you could use it? I know it's been used safely for up to 3 years. And how do you feel on it? I've heard a lot of people say they don't really feel the boost from clomid, unless they use an AI with it. It sucks, its so frustrating, no one will listen, and doctors appointments are such a pain in the ass. I've pretty much given up on the medical field.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
How long did your doc say you could use it? I know it's been used safely for up to 3 years. And how do you feel on it? I've heard a lot of people say they don't really feel the boost from clomid, unless they use an AI with it. It sucks, its so frustrating, no one will listen, and doctors appointments are such a pain in the ass. I've pretty much given up on the medical field.
I haven't discussed the length with him much because I'm still only halfway through the 3-year period (which I know has been studied) but I swear at my last visit he mentioned something about 5 years. I've never taken test, so I can't compare it to how that would make me feel. The clomid didn't provide a huge boost, but made me feel normal again. My energy and libido are up and I feel more clear. During the past few months I've been using an AI (formeron) and it does provide another little boost, so I plan to continue using it at 1 pump/day.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely love Formeron!! I used it for a while with Iron Mag labs Anabolic Matrix and that was a nice natty(ish) stack. Yeah I've heard the boost won't be nearly that of test, I was just wondering if I'll at least feel something. And yes, Nolva can be used as well, however there have been studies that Nolva is quite carcinogenic when used long term.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I absolutely love Formeron!! I used it for a while with Iron Mag labs Anabolic Matrix and that was a nice natty(ish) stack. Yeah I've heard the boost won't be nearly that of test, I was just wondering if I'll at least feel something. And yes, Nolva can be used as well, however there have been studies that Nolva is quite carcinogenic when used long term.
Yes it is liver toxic and carcinogen.I would stay away from it for any longterm use.