Havoc/Stenabol

slingingtrees

Awards
Trainer at the gym is running a special on a Havoc / Stenabol stack. I've never heard of running this together but have seen an Epi/ Sten stack. Is this the same thing? Price is $70 for stack, thought I'd try it but skeptical of results, any thoughts?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
What brands are they? Should just buy it from a reputable company like olympus, Celtic, iron, etc... Sounds like a pretty dry cycle probably would want a test base like trest, stano, or bps dermacrine to help prevent lethargy and keep the libido going

slingingtrees

Awards
Havoc by RPN and Stenabol by Olympus Labs. Price as a stack is $70.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
How much is he asking for each separate is the real question.. Havoc is a bit over priced IMO

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Havoc by RPN and Stenabol by Olympus Labs. Price as a stack is $70.
Just buy it online bro. He isn't selling anything that you couldn't get your self. Plus orbit has some solid pricing on Olympus labs stuff. and other reputable brands like Ironflex and LGI

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I will respect my wallet and go with just getting it online lol unless he is selling it below market price

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
true, but its always nice to give you local guy business. More a favor and way to show respect thing anything.
Agreed. Online will be cheaper but if this trainer can be of benefit to you in some fashion, a few bucks is worth it to support him. But, if he's just a gym/lifestyle parasite, buy online.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
As a BPS rep, I know you know what I mean. You would want someone to buy through you, and not a competitor.
Most bps products are unique, but if there is something better out there I wouldn't go as far to pull you away from it, I help people all the time with products that are not BPS

slingingtrees

Awards
I have it all but a liver support, any suggestions? And he's only got them priced as a stack, he's a decent trainer but at times annoying, and cocky. I've been wanting to do a good stack, haven't ran any PHs in a couple yrs. Hope to see good results once I have liver support. Thanks for all the help.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have it all but a liver support, any suggestions? And he's only got them priced as a stack, he's a decent trainer but at times annoying, and cocky. I've been wanting to do a good stack, haven't ran any PHs in a couple yrs. Hope to see good results once I have liver support. Thanks for all the help.
Himalaya Livercare 2/2 split dosing AM/PM
NAC

That should take care of it.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Do you have proper on cycle support? Cel cycle assist + tudca will cover your bases on cycle

slingingtrees

Awards
I have the CCA but not familiar with tudca.

slingingtrees

Awards
Fighting flu symptoms this week, hopefully will be over this and have liver protect to start cycle next week. Thanks for the help!

slingingtrees

Awards
Still taking antibiotic and fighting migraines! Lost 8-10lbs from being sick, may not start the stack for awhile yet.. Don't want it to be wasted. Being sick sucks!