3rd Cycle Advice

Dcbeast

Awards
This will be my third cycle, I have two past cycles of havoc in the bank. I am 24 years old, 5'9 173 10 percent BF. Looking to put on some lean muscle in the offseason for my sport. Take a look at my cycle and let me know what you guys think.

Diet : Paleo with the exception of white rice post workout. No protein shakes - I prefer to spend my money on food after my workouts rather than protein shakes. Just personal preference.

On Cycle:
CEL cycle assist
Lgi Halo 50/75/75/75/75
Stanodrol - Only used before workouts + added energy, was looking into demacrine? any side effects associated with it?? And wold it be a better option?
Fish Oil
Glucosamine

Last week of Halo I'am adding in Lgi Furuza - had good results with this and would rather taper of halo to PCT rather than stop immediately.
200/200/250/250/250
Also considering BOLD (1,4AD) - but I don't know too much about it?
PCT
Tamoxifen Citrate - 30/20/10/10
PCT Revolution Black
Milk Thistle

- So what do you guys think? Thanks as always you guys are the best

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So you are going to run a compound during pct? Bps dermacrine is a mild test base, sides being minimal to none in most, but if you are looking for something stronger test or trest would be the better options

Doz

Doz

Awards
many guys here believe that dermacrine is very good running as test based in any ph cycle and after a lot of research i think thats right, im about to start my own cycle with havoc and derma too so id say go for it. Pct looks okey 20/20/10/10 will help too with tamox. , adding some DAA would do the trick also. Also i believe that you should use milk thistle on cycle not pct, not sure about that though...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Milk thistle IMO and what I have seen is good all the time, on and off cycle. Most use it on cycle to help with the liver. TUDCA is also a great addition to a cycle for protecting the liver.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of any case of gyno on bps dermacrine.. It has a builtin AI

xhrr

Awards
Derm has sucked so far as a test base for me on my triumph cycle. I ended up getting trest which im waiting to arrive in the mail. My advice just get trest from the get go instead of doing what I did and wasting 40 some bucks on dermacrine hoping it might work.

I liked derm by itself but not as a test base.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Derm has sucked so far as a test base for me on my triumph cycle. I ended up getting trest which im waiting to arrive in the mail. My advice just get trest from the get go instead of doing what I did and wasting 40 some bucks on dermacrine hoping it might work. I liked derm by itself but not as a test base.
Sorry to hear that Xhrr. It is incredibly milded as a test base so I'd only recommend it those looking for dryness, little bloat, a mild test base, or estrogen issues.

xhrr

Awards
Sorry to hear that Xhrr. It is incredibly milded as a test base so I'd only recommend it those looking for dryness, little bloat, a mild test base, or estrogen issues.
No worries. Live and you learn.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing worked better than stano for lethargy. Tr3st didn't help. Tr3st kept my libido for sure though.