Dermatrest/tren/(??) cycle questions

J

jeremyco103

Awards
Hi,

I have a couple questions regarding my next cycle, I intend on running for approx 8-10 weeks:

dermatrest / oral trest preworkout
dermatren
transform
+ a methylated PH (advise please)

My goals are to get strong and cut, im 28 years old 5'10 180 lbs, maybe 10-15 percent body fat. Been lifting off and on for 10 years, im in the army and in pretty good shape. I'm looking to get in good shape for a specific event i will be attending.

My main questions are:
1) Is it okay to use multiple transdermals? should i put them each on different places of my body and do i need to change sites day to day? what are the best places? Should i really worry about rubbing off on my girlfriend?

2) What methylated PH should i use? i ran epistane recently at 60mg daily, and it was good. Something similar but stronger would be ideal. Im really looking for something that makes muscle grow, increase recovery, and cuts body fat. I'm leaning towards halodrol right now, but is there anything that maybe i haven't thought of that will meet my goals and be more growth oriented than halo while still cutting? I was looking at Mechabol, but really couldn't find that much information. Let me know what you guys think, or what you would do in this situation.

Thank you

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Apply to different places for each compound, upper shoulders and forearms are some good applying areas. If you want that dry look epistane would be a good choice or some DMZ

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
What doseof the dermatrest and dermatren are you running? If you run both together I believe prolactin might be an issue, so you may want to add inhibit-p or something stronger. I think running epi again would be better than halo

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THE 1 would go in there perfectly.

B

bomb

Awards
running the same cycle next spring , i wanted to give dimethadrol a try bit the 1 looks nice

J

jeremyco103

Awards
BRUstrong,

Probably around 100 a day of each or less, of course I'll adjust as needed by the way I feel. I'll order some inhibit-p to go with it, and add in some vitamin e. Have you used both epi and halo? I've read people saying epi is better, and others saying halo is better, so I'm not really sure what to think. Of course i'm open to other options as well.

J

jeremyco103

Awards
Olympus Labs,

can you tell me about THE 1? Could i stack it with like 30-45mg of epi? What have you seen people dose it at? I found the a log thread from earlier this year u guys sponsored, but other than that there's not much information out about it. One guy reported mild back pumps at 100 a day, so you could probably go a bit higher i'd imagine? Just looking for overall impressions and effectiveness

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I ran halo a few years ago at 75 mg for 6 weeks. Got decent results but my diet could have been better. I'm interested in running tren and/or trest in the future. I'll probably either run one of them solo, both together, or tren and stano. If I run another methyl in the future, it will most likely be epi as I'm interested in strength and some dry gains. Are you planning on logging your run?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs,

can you tell me about THE 1? Could i stack it with like 30-45mg of epi? What have you seen people dose it at? I found the a log thread from earlier this year u guys sponsored, but other than that there's not much information out about it. One guy reported mild back pumps at 100 a day, so you could probably go a bit higher i'd imagine? Just looking for overall impressions and effectiveness
THE 1 is methyl-DHT-oxime. Great for libido, sense of well being, hardening and strength. Not a big mass builder but overall it's a great compound. I'd run it at 4 caps/day and no need to stack it with Epi - especially since you're running it with trendione and trestolone.

J

jeremyco103

Awards
Bru,

I will probably log my workouts and food, just for progress's sake, i could post it afterwards if I keep organized enough, but a daily online log, probably not

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Bru,

I will probably log my workouts and food, just for progress's sake, i could post it afterwards if I keep organized enough, but a daily online log, probably not
Sounds good. Shoot me a PM or something when you get started and I'll check in periodically. I'm really curious to see how the tren/trest combo treats you. Good luck bro!