ostar1ne in pct

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I've read on here adding osta to pct Will help solidify gains. I have enough to do 10mg/day for 4 weeks, my only concern is the suppression from it, while trying to bounce back. (Will Have nolva, daa, and sup3r pct)

Also, I will run ABE and XGels, should I start day 1 of pct or wait until I finish the osta?

stann123

stann123

Awards
There are studies showing even 3mg causes suppression. With that said im using 10mg of it in my pct and so far so good

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I only used 5mg osta during pct and held onto about all of my size and even gained some strength.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
5mg ed for 4 weeks, entire pct.. And I stayed on a test booster/AI for an additional two weeks after that. I started leg pressing during pct for the first time and progressed from 500lbs to 1000lbs during those 4 weeks

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read on here adding osta to pct Will help solidify gains. I have enough to do 10mg/day for 4 weeks, my only concern is the suppression from it, while trying to bounce back. (Will Have nolva, daa, and sup3r pct)

Also, I will run ABE and XGels, should I start day 1 of pct or wait until I finish the osta?
I always put on Further strength in PCT without osta.so i See no reason to take it During that time.i See more risks than benefits.osta is a good bridge into a New cycle tho

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
No one says you stop growing after pct, but I found the osta gave me more of an edge than usual pct.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I lost a considerable amount of strength after my m sten run, it was my first cycle and I should have prepared my pct better! Won't make the same mistake twice! Any thoughts on when to add in Abe and x gels?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Id think starting it up during pct would be the best, but of course refusing to get small, lifting you ass off, and eating like a champ is the best way to keep the gains.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I lost a considerable amount of strength after my m sten run, it was my first cycle and I should have prepared my pct better! Won't make the same mistake twice! Any thoughts on when to add in Abe and x gels?

I'd personally start them 1 or 2 weeks before PCT, so they have time to kick in. Heck, a 50 dose run of Ara at recommended dosage could last 3 months. You could enjoy it your entire last 4 weeks of cycle.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Agreed start it the last week of your cycle

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, will do Thanks.
I'm going to take nolva 20/20/10/10 and Clomid 25/25/25/25, should I dose both at the same time, or nolva in the morning and Clomid in the evenings?