Gyno protocol

clifford4970

Awards
Got a case of Gyno and have received help on how to get rid of it. Just want to make sure I understand correctly. Run Nolva at 20/20/10/10 alongside Letro starting with .5 and working my way up .5 each day until at 2.5 and staying there until gyno is gone and then tapering back down to .5 and run it there for a few days and then run it at .5 every other day for a week. After that take liquidex (not sure how much here) every other day for about two weeks to keep rebound in check.
Does this look correct/good

stann123

stann123

Awards
pick up raloxifene instead of the nolva, run at 60mg. Run the letro how you have it layed out

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I am currently on my 13th day of ralox and letro. Libido has crashed but not suffering any other sides. Running it then after taking nolvadex to keep estrogen rebound in check.

I tapered up the letro to 2.5mg a day and am taking 60mg of ralox a day.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Why do you say raloxifene? And 60 each day for how long?
Because it works better then nolva simple and plain. Look at the studies

Run it till your happy with results, nobody on here can tell you how long that will take

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on my 13th day of ralox and letro. Libido has crashed but not suffering any other sides. Running it then after taking nolvadex to keep estrogen rebound in check.

I tapered up the letro to 2.5mg a day and am taking 60mg of ralox a day.
Turn the ralox up to 120mg for 2wks, and let that do the work. Keep letro at 1mg will keep the nasty sides down.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Just to add in, if you look at the possible side effects for ralox. One of them, albeit rare, is breast soreness and tenderness. Just an FYI. I thought I had bad gyno that was hurting for a really long time until I figured this out. I've tested it off cycle with no high estro or pain before taking it too.