Vericocele and first test cycle

Jalex

Awards
Hey guys.

Been researching etc last year and having found a source etc was planning on starting a test only cycle next year.

However, I was recently diagnosed with a vericocele which has resulted in very noticeable atrophy in left ball. I had some bloods done and test is around average (bit below) so it doesn't appear to have effected that (yet).

Due to this I now have a serious concern with regards to the testicular atrophy experienced during cycle. If it is already half the size (and this is permanent) I really do not want it to atrophy anymore, it will disappear!

Anyone have any experiences or knowledge that may be of interest. Would running HCG throughout my cycle ( was planning to anyway) make sure this doesn't happen and completely stop any atrophy? Dosage for test e will be around 500mg a week, will 250iu hcg x2 a week be sufficient?

Cheers

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I dont know about your medical conditions but dont run hcg all cycle, it causes its own problems. Dont start your cycle till you know for sure what the risks are.

Jalex

Awards
Only use hcg last few weeks
Hm 80% if my research suggests using during cycle rather than blasting at end.

Will look into again, but my ideal scenario would be to avoid any atrophy which would be impossible by blasting it at the end

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have never personally used hcg. I use to hear ppl say all cycle but now everyone says end. Something to do with long term use causing problems. Also, test shuts u down, hcg starts up. Its like turning a light switch on and off repeatedly for weeks and that just dont seem good. Im hoping someone with more knowledge chimes in cus i have really been wondering bout this.

Jalex

Awards
I have never personally used hcg. I use to hear ppl say all cycle but now everyone says end. Something to do with long term use causing problems. Also, test shuts u down, hcg starts up. Its like turning a light switch on and off repeatedly for weeks and that just dont seem good. Im hoping someone with more knowledge chimes in cus i have really been wondering bout this.
Agreed if someone could chime in.

I never thought of light on and off. I think of it more of keeping the light plugged in (I.e balls ready) to switch on as soon as needed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rich piana did a video on it that talked about every time u shoot test u shut down and back and forth cus of the hcg and how u should wait till the end of cycle. Also lately ive been reading that u get desensitized by doing hcg throughout. Its one reason why i dont wanna run anything for too long or stack too much, then u need hcg and i dont wanna use it wrong and do more harm then good. So basically im clueless on what way is better. Either way tho, u need to make sure its safe to cycle in the first place.