Peptide Newbie... Ipamorelin x CJC-1295 W/O DAC

jbingham

Awards
Thanks for any help you can give.

Running Peptides for the 1st time. Have done some PH cycles before and really want something to cut fat. I use Intermittent Fasting as my eating style when I'm not on cycle. I've heard great things about GH Peptides for IF users and fat burning.

Here's what I think will happen....let me know when/if I get this ****ed up.

Bought 2MG Ipamorelin and 2MG of CJC-1295 W/O DAC last night. These will come as powder in the vials. I plan to inject 2CC of bacteriostatic water into each vial and mix them up. Any key to mixing or just shake vigorously???

I want to inject 250McG x3 Daily of each.

I bought 31G x 5/16 1CC needles. Will these work?
Based on a peptide calculator, I'll need 13 units of each peptide. I plan to pull all 26 units into 1 syringe and administer the shot. Any problems with that?
Besides using alcohol to clean everything thoroughly before drawing the shoot and shooting it, anything else I should keep a look out for?
Should I expect bruising around the shot area? Any special trick to these types of shots?

Any experience with this specific peptide combo is greatly appreciated!!!

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I can answer a little. Peptide noob here, just started BPC-157. Don't shake, gently roll the vial. Also, during reconstitution, trickle the water in gently and drip it against the side of the vial, not directly into the powder. Sub'd for more info.

I went with 29c, 1cc, 1/2" pins. Seems to be very common.

jbingham

Awards
Thanks for the mixing advice. Grabbed the smallest needles I could... Don't like shot and was hoping I could avoid bruising. Are you having any issues with that at the injection sites?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
No, these 29s are so small I can't even feel them go in. And with the BPC-157 I have had no bruising.

jbingham

Awards
Hoping the 31G aren't too small then. Is bruising more a symptom of the compound or the needle???

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
No clue, yesterday was the first time I ever used a needle on myself. I think that the bruising would be from the needle itself. Pain and discomfort can from a very thick compound which requires a larger gauge needle.