Is it safe to take pain medication while on a cycle?

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
So Im currently on a Var cycle. If a person was to take pain medication for a tooth ache, would that do anything negative to the cycle itself or no?

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Not really m8 . Dunno what meds it is , any opiate can have a waisting effect on muscle as they can increase cortisol levels .im on pain management , have been for yrs , doesnt affect my cycles just appitite Hope this helps

QUADMONSTER

QUADMONSTER

Banned
Awards
Thanks Big Bad wolf.

My tooth was bothering me last night so I had some amoxicillin laying around and I took a couple pills. Talk about relief. I am gonna make an appointment with my dentist if it comes back.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Yeah m8 i hate tooth aches , had a wisdom ripped out last yr couldnt train for 2 wks prior to removal . Good luck bro !

MrBEEF

Awards
Thanks Big Bad wolf.

My tooth was bothering me last night so I had some amoxicillin laying around and I took a couple pills. Talk about relief. I am gonna make an appointment with my dentist if it comes back.
Amoxicillin is NOT a pain medication, it's an antibiotic. Doesn't take away pain. But if you do have an infection, it will help, but usually takes 48-72 hrs for pain to go away. Unfortunately, because teeth infections are internal most of the time, it will likely come back. Go to the dentist holmes.

For yout pain, use ibprofin instead of tylenol..it's easier on the liver and work MUCH better for tooth pain as it's an NSAID, and reduces inflammation much better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amoxicillin