Dermacrine or Formeron

Doz

Doz

Awards
So i want to stack a test based product to stack with epi, whats better? Dermacrine or Formeron?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Def Dermacrine. My understanding is that Formeron is primarily an AI which you won't need using EPI.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Form is an AI and bps dermacrine is DHEA with other goodies added in, so it is a mild test base

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Form is a ai, no need with epi but ppl get estro rebound during pct with epi, dermacrine or tr3st for a base, derm is dry tr3st is wet and then u will need the form . U going for a bulk or cut?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lincon, i see u mention derm alot, ever run it solo for 8 or more, was thinking of doing a long cut with derm 3-4 pumps and 25mg osta for 8-12 weeks.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lincon, i see u mention derm alot, ever run it solo for 8 or more, was thinking of doing a long cut with derm 3-4 pumps and 25mg osta for 8-12 weeks.
Dermacrine + Osta is a pretty popular and great stack IMO. Dermacrine has that built in AI so any estrogen sides with Osta should become null. I have yet to run it solo, but I will be giving it a try next spring/summer after the harshest cycle I have done haha.

OP, in case of estrogen rebound I'd have an AI lying around. BPS new product Elimistane is an anti estrogen and cortisol manager, they have done studies on it comparing the e.cottonii in Elimistane to the serm nolva on its effect on breast tumors

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23441613/

Doz

Doz

Awards
thanks for your replied ill go with dermacrine then. im kinda confused though on how to use it, ive never used a ph that need to be applied on the body...also will nolva 20/20/10/10 and some DAA be enough for pct?
also do you think that dermacrine is worth adding it on a 5-6 week of havoc? considering i cen get it for like 50 euros it isnt that cheap...id prefer to spend those 50 euros on some extra protein or pre workout if it isnt worth that much...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your replied ill go with dermacrine then. im kinda confused though on how to use it, ive never used a ph that need to be applied on the body...also will nolva 20/20/10/10 and some DAA be enough for pct? also do you think that dermacrine is worth adding it on a 5-6 week of havoc? considering i cen get it for like 50 euros it isnt that cheap...id prefer to spend those 50 euros on some extra protein or pre workout if it isnt worth that much...
Have you ever run epistane before? Mainly dermacrine is used to battle lethargy and help libido, so if you want to get something else that is up to you. IMO food is the best thing you can buy. Apply after taking a shower and drying off, once dried off apply to upper shoulders or forearms for best absorption. That is good enough for PCT IMO it is the bare bones and honestly you don't need DAA, only thing that is needed is Nolva(serm)

Doz

Doz

Awards
no ive never run havoc before but im kinda sensitive to mood swings so maybe derma will help?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
no ive never run havoc before but im kinda sensitive to mood swings so maybe derma will help?
Mood swings? Have you gotten bloods? Shouldn't be getting mood swings at your age..

Doz

Doz

Awards
yea ive got bloods and everything is ok my doc says it might be cause ive been through some tough years (2 years ago) when i had some problems with my gf and family.Generally ive had and im having a very stressful life. Also i may have kinda low seratonin....but my bloods were okey nothing wrong on em , i hadthose mood swings before ive got my first ph cycle so its not from ph's for sure.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine while on, and formestane for pct in case of estro rebound. Definitely no daa, unless you want to control more sides. Also, be careful using dermacrine solo, as bloods show elevated estrogen more than anything.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
U should take care of ur issue first, it sounds hormonal.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
It does sound like some hormonal issues..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yea ive got bloods and everything is ok my doc says it might be cause ive been through some tough years (2 years ago) when i had some problems with my gf and family.Generally ive had and im having a very stressful life. Also i may have kinda low seratonin....but my bloods were okey nothing wrong on em , i hadthose mood swings before ive got my first ph cycle so its not from ph's for sure.
dermacrine is very nice for mood....dhea and preg are both known to be mood enhancers[stabilizers]. many guys including myself feel more calm when using dermacrine, this is a pretty common effect.

Doz

Doz

Awards
dermacrine is very nice for mood....dhea and preg are both known to be mood enhancers[stabilizers]. many guys including myself feel more calm when using dermacrine, this is a pretty common effect.
thats nice then i guess it worths those extra money stacking it with havoc!how about dosing it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats nice then i guess it worths those extra money stacking it with havoc!how about dosing it?
start small, lots of guys use dermacrine long term at just a pump a day, find the dose that works best for you!!!

depending on what i have planned for any given day i will adjust dosing accordingly, or if i need a boost i will add an extra pump or 2...but that's just me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hmm cool and i just apply it on my shoulders or forearms?
i like neck and shoulders but forearms are ok. for some reason applying to scrotum [ball sack] increases dht, at least this is what i have heard.

Doz

Doz

Awards
i like neck and shoulders but forearms are ok. for some reason applying to scrotum [ball sack] increases dht, at least this is what i have heard.
lol that doesnt sound very safe xd

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol that doesnt sound very safe xd
stick to neck and shoulders, lol.....enjoy, i very much enjoy the effects i get from dermacrine!!!

Doz

Doz

Awards
do i need to wait some time to wear a t-shirt after i apply it on my body?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah make sure it drys! Lol don't know how many time I have made the mistake of putting my shirt on before lotion has dried..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
do i need to wait some time to wear a t-shirt after i apply it on my body?
if you rub vigorously it should dry in around 5 minutes...if you want to make sure it completely dries and to help absorption run a hair dryer over applied area for a few minutes-this is what i do!!!!

Doz

Doz

Awards
if you rub vigorously it should dry in around 5 minutes...if you want to make sure it completely dries and to help absorption run a hair dryer over applied area for a few minutes-this is what i do!!!!
is this sure ok to do?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Have some of these as well ;)

image-8259278.jpg