Easy cycle just for the fun of it

DRip

DRip

Awards
I was planning on running a really light and easy going cycle here in a week or two just for a little edge and want to try some stuff i havent used before. I was thinking of running something alongside stano like 6mdrol/hexadrone but havent really made up my mind. I have all the ancillaries left over from a previous test/primo cycle and so im more than covered in that department. Really looking for something that wont affect my bp or cholesterol levels as those are my only real concerns when running any gear. Are DHEA based pro hormones really as garbage as they seem?

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
I read a study the the cholesterol on 1-andro dropped significantly if you took like 4 or more caps a day. When it comes to dhea based PH's honestly not sure. I was going to try to run 1-andro as my first PH cycle ever but a lot of reviews seem mixed, some people say expect 4-5 dry some say 8-10 lbs...it's kinda everywhere

A

aaronjohn

Awards
Stano and 11 oxo Is a good and mild setup. Lost a good bbit of fat around my midsection on that .

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-andro is nice, not sure if the impact on on lipids is worse than another supp however

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about DermaFURY?