The 1 as an AI

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would the anti-estrogenic properties of The 1 be enough to keep E levels down if stacked with Diabolix? I would have Aromasin on hand for PCT which could also be used if needed on cycle. I just want to know if The 1 is strong enough in that effect on it's own. Thanks

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge the 1 is methyl-dht-oxime

It doesnt actually lower estrogen per say, it just doesnt convert to estrogen. Therefore if you have an aromatizing compound, DHT-oxime wont convert to estrogen but it also wont prevent the other compound from converting to estrogen.

When alone, the whole idea of it being anti-estrogen I suppose comes from the fact that because it doesnt convert, the body is also no really producting it's own test(aka being shut down). No new test=no estrogen.

Hope that helps. If im wrong feel free to correct me.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Would the anti-estrogenic properties of The 1 be enough to keep E levels down if stacked with Diabolix? I would have Aromasin on hand for PCT which could also be used if needed on cycle. I just want to know if The 1 is strong enough in that effect on it's own. Thanks
Lol I though you were on DMZ, can be on all year round....well you can, but it's not optimal for you boys down low ;)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To my knowledge the 1 is methyl-dht-oxime

It doesnt actually lower estrogen per say, it just doesnt convert to estrogen. Therefore if you have an aromatizing compound, DHT-oxime wont convert to estrogen but it also wont prevent the other compound from converting to estrogen.

When alone, the whole idea of it being anti-estrogen I suppose comes from the fact that because it doesnt convert, the body is also no really producting it's own test(aka being shut down). No new test=no estrogen.

Hope that helps. If im wrong feel free to correct me.
It does help thanks.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol I though you were on DMZ, can be on all year round....well you can, but it's not optimal for you boys down low ;)
This is just for future plans. I bought a bottle of The 1 because of Orbit's 25% off OL products. So just trying to gain some knowledge for when the time comes. After the DMZ run I'm taking several months off. Spring time planning!!!